ID: 53870 (FL-VATFLBM)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
- 3 watt bright CREE LED, 250 lumen max output
- Bezel mounted Mode Selector Ring. You can quickly switch between high and low intensity and strobe feature. Strobe flashlight feature will disorientate your target and extend battery life
- Custom two-way steel pocket clip, can be clipped onto clothing in either direction/orientation
- Push button rubber On/Off switch
- Black anodized aluminum construction
- Uses 2 CR123A lithium type battery (Included)
- 20mm weapon mount included
.82" x 3.94" Color:
NcStar / VISM
About NcSTAR / VISM
Founded in Southern California in 1997, NcSTAR’s mission is to consistently provide superior quality optics and sporting accessories at affordable prices. We are dedicated to providing superb customer service, setting the highest standard in the industry, with a warranty that is second to none. We provide innovative and cutting edge optics and accessories by following the latest industry trends and listening to our customer’s feedback.
Started in 2010 VISM, a division of NcSTAR, was launched out of the desire to create a new brand of products with higher end features and innovation that our customers desire along with the same great warranty and high standard of customer service.
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
"hands down the best light i have ever used this i very bright and the strobe is very disorienting
cheap for what it is
CONS: battery dies fairly fast battereys for it are cheap though
no pressure switches that I know of are compatible
OVERALL: just an amazing light I wish it was more out there and known of I highly reccomend
Discuss about NcStar / VISM Pro-Series 250 Lumen Flashlight with Weaver / 20mm Rail Mount with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!