ID: 53854 (PBT-PROV213SLP)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Ninja Paintball 13/3000 HPA System Air Tank - Black
Ninja has designed and manufactured HPA products for almost 20 years. Ninja holds 12 patents in addition to manufacturing various regulators, fill stations, hose assemblies, and many other HPA products for various industries. Ninja is an active and contributing member of the ASTM Safety Committee and all Ninja products are proudly manufactured in the USA.
The Ninja Paintball 48ci/3000 PSI Aluminum HPA tank is a DOT approved aluminum HPA tank mounted with one of Ninja's top of the line regulators. Every Ninja regulator is ATSM compliant (Bonnet Thread/DOT Burst Disk/Restrictor, Bleed Hole, and Safety Groove) and are made right here in the U.S.A. Ninja Regulators are hand crafted, factory tested and are known for the best performance in HPA.
- Ideal for the Polar Star PR-15 / Fusion Engine
- Ninja Standard Regulator with Alloy Bonnet Pre-installed
- Lightweight steel construction
- Low-Profile, Lightweight Design
- 5 year hydro date
- Fully Made in USA
- Dual burst disks-HP and LP
- ASTM Safety, DOT, and CGA Compliant
- Ideal for Polar Star, SMP, Tippmann and Valken systems
- Works with the ARX-20 "SLP" secondary regulator
- Strong Heavy duty Aluminum and Alloy Construction
- Fully Rotational adjustment to set your fill nipple and gauge any direction you'd like
- Ball Valve style regulator design giving 30% improved air flow over pin valve designs
- Dual O-ring seal design to prevent leaks
13 Cubic Inches Max Pressure:
3000psi Output Pressure:
550~800psi Standard Regulator Dimensions:
9.5" H x 2" Diam Manufacturer:
"I love this tank I use it with my wolverine smp set up I love it
Discuss about Ninja Paintball 13/3000 HPA System Air Tank w/ Ninja Pro V2 SLP Regulator - Black with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!