ID: 53735 (SCP-3940F-GN)
Hover or touch above to zoom
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
Avengers 3-9x40 Magnification Passive Illumination Fiber Optic Triangle-Post Reticle Scope w/ Rings - Green
The Avengers 3-9x40 passive illumination sight is a high quality fiber optic triangular sight system for airsoft rifles to quickly acquire targets and provide adjustable telescopic capabilities for a dynamic shooting experience. The sight is powered by environmental luminance without the use of batteries by using external coiled optical fiber that transfers light into the reticle. Without an electrical illuminator, fiber optic sights offer enhanced longevity and eliminate the risk of internal component failure.
- Aircraft grade aluminum
- Fog proof and shock-resistant housing
- Nitrogen charged, weather resistant
- Coated lens provides superior light transmission, resolution and scratch resistance
- Externally mounted optical fiber coil for battery free illumination in proper environments
- Variable 3x - 9x telescopic zoom
- Adjustable eye relief for ultimate shooters' preference
- Environmentally powered triangular post reticle with adjustable elevation and windage
- Included Weaver / Picatinny 1913 High-Rise mounting rings
- Dual scope caps and lens cloth for maintenance free operation and cleaning
Black Reticle Color:
3x - 9x adjustable Objective Diameter:
Battery-free operation Material:
Aluminum Package Includes:
Scope, Caps, Rings, Cleaning Cloth Manufacturer:
There are currently no product reviews.
Discuss about Avengers 3-9x40 Magnification Passive Illumination Fiber Optic Triangle-Post Reticle Scope w/ Rings - Green with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!