ID: 53541 (SG-ST-SPG-07)
Hover or touch above to zoom
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
The S&T premier quality shotgun series features a full metal barrel and receiver. Designed for hardcore gamers and collectors, the M870 features realistic construction, high power (380~400 FPS), and tight accuracy. Extreme quality real wood furniture contributes to a rock solid feel, built to a quality you would expect from a shotgun twice the price.
Features:Rugged full metal receiver and barrelFinished wood furniture for more professional and realistic appearanceExtreme high power and accuracyTrigger safetyIncluded 40 round magazineMatte black finishBuilt in sling adapters
Material: Metal, ABS, Wood
Fire Modes: Safety / Pump Action
Muzzle Velocity: 380~430 fps (measured with 0.20g BBs)
Mechanism: Pump Action
Magazine: 21rd low-profile magazine
(Write a review)
"UPDATE ON MY PREVIOUS REVIEW:
The gun's sticky upper-receiver coating was from a sloppily/lazily done re-paintjob, as somewhere along the manufacturing like the metal receiver was scrapped against the ground and lost alot of it's original coating. I have since stripped the sticky black paint and am left with a used-up looking receiver.. at least it doesnt run off black paint in my hands.
Good gun. Terrible craftsmanship.
"The shotgun, in general, meets my expectation and needs. It has a highly realistic look and weight, and it's more than worth the price that I got it on sale for (about 90$). I have a few quarrels with it
- Realistic weight
- Realistic appearance
- Fits my personal need as a replica collector
- Functions well as a target-shooting gun, great for moderate use.
- Very pleasing, both to the look and to the touch, with well-detailed receiver ("12 GA." and "Model 870 Super Magnum" on the left side) and smooth, ergonomic wooden stock/grip
- I took the shotgun outside for a test-fire and it appears that on the hot/highly humid day I find myself in, the paint on the receiver of the shotgun has gotten "sticky"-- Rubbing it causes some of the black paint to wear off in my hand or on a rag, and there's nothing I can do to stop this. Fortunately it's not all over the gun and only on the rounded top of the receiver.
- I notice that the foregrip (the pump) is loose and rattly, despite it's realistically-weighted and smooth-feeling wooden furniture.
- The "Magazine" tube (What would normally be the internal magazine on the real shotgun) came loose and unscrewed; I had to take that part apart and readjust it, but it was a very minor issue and gave me no problems afterwards
- There's only one sling hook? I don't know if that's intentional or what, but I don't see how such a weighty shotgun (almost 10 pds) can be easily carried with only one hook
- The Magazine (the actual one that holds airsoft pellets) is intensely hard to pull out once it's put in. You have to hold the release, and pinch it out at a very specific angle to get it to slowly wedge out. This makes it unsuitable for skirmish use as it's hard to reload without a larger mag.
Despite the various cons I've listed here, it's still a very good shotgun-- especially for the price!
"I bought this, and I have to say that the quality is almost unrivaled, probably the most sturdy, hefty, and nice looking airsoft gun I've ever seen. Though it is spring loaded, and the pump can be pretty difficult to pull back for someone younger, this is an excellent beginner's airsoft gun, and goes beyond what you pay for. I'm surprised it was so cheap, because full metal and wood airsoft guns tend to be 200-500 bucks, and this doesn't use cheap shitty chinese ikea wood either.
tl;dr The best beginner's gun I've ever seen.﻿
Discuss about S&T M870 Type Full Metal Airsoft Training Shotgun (Police Version / Real Wood) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!