ID: 53348 (SPR-EV-M130)
Hover or touch above to zoom
The Evike.com AEG upgrade spring is the end result of research into some of the best selling springs on the market. Constructed of high grade stainless steel and formed with an irregular pitch, the Evike.com upgrade springs roll all of the desirable features found in the most popular springs into one easy to install upgrade spring, with greater reliability and performance than most in the same price bracket.
- Irregular pitch spring coils: Variable tension. Reduces stress, wear and tear for your gearbox
- Strength: Made out of stainless steel. Increased tension and durability. Tension lasts 50% longer than other leading brands
- Compatibility: Designed for all versions of Airsoft AEG gearboxes
Spring Power Chart. (% / FPS)
FPS estimate based on average power output. Exact FPS result may vary based on alignment, installation, inner barrel, cylinder and other factors.
- 120% (M90) ~280~340 F.P.S.
- 130% (M95) ~290~350 F.P.S.
- 140% (M100) ~320~380 F.P.S.
- 150% (M110) ~330~390 F.P.S.
- 160% (M113) ~340~400F.P.S.
- 170% (M115) ~350~420 F.P.S.
- 190% (M120) ~360~450 F.P.S.
- 210% (M125) ~400~470 F.P.S.
- 235% (M130) ~420~500 F.P.S.
- 260% (M140) ~450~550 F.P.S.
- 300% (M150) ~480~600 F.P.S.
- M160 : ~530+ 20 F.P.S.
- M170 : ~560+ 20 F.P.S.
- M180 : ~595+ 20 F.P.S.
- M190 : ~625 + 20 F.P.S.
Evike.com Airsoft AEG Tip:
Always reset your spring by firing one shot in semi-automatic before putting it away.
M120 / 190% or stronger spring upgrade may require reinforcement of other gear box internal parts.
9.6V or Stronger battery may be required to power higher than stock springs.
(Write a review)
"I have a cyma M14 socom that has been a charm since I've owned it super accurate shooting at 290 feet per second with .28s, range was 75 +5ish yrds. I installed just this spring and I'm shooting 90 yards now with .28s and will probably bump it up to .30s. No fps yet, but slings the pearls absolutely FLAT to 80 yds . Evil grins!
"Good spring does what it says, I get 437fps with it
"Chrono at 421 fps the other day with this spring, it shot too hard to be used. Guess perfecting my airseal was a bad idea since this spring is harder than is advertised.
Discuss about Evike.com Irregular Pitch Airsoft AEG Tune-up Spring (Model: M130 420~500 FPS) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!