ID: 53344 (SPR-EV-M113)
Hover or touch above to zoom
The Evike.com AEG upgrade spring is the end result of research into some of the best selling springs on the market. Constructed of high grade stainless steel and formed with an irregular pitch, the Evike.com upgrade springs roll all of the desirable features found in the most popular springs into one easy to install upgrade spring, with greater reliability and performance than most in the same price bracket.
- Irregular pitch spring coils: Variable tension. Reduces stress, wear and tear for your gearbox
- Strength: Made out of stainless steel. Increased tension and durability. Tension lasts 50% longer than other leading brands
- Compatibility: Designed for all versions of Airsoft AEG gearboxes
Spring Power Chart. (% / FPS)
FPS estimate based on average power output. Exact FPS result may vary based on alignment, installation, inner barrel, cylinder and other factors.
- 120% (M90) ~280~340 F.P.S.
- 130% (M95) ~290~350 F.P.S.
- 140% (M100) ~320~380 F.P.S.
- 150% (M110) ~330~390 F.P.S.
- 160% (M113) ~340~400F.P.S.
- 170% (M115) ~350~420 F.P.S.
- 190% (M120) ~360~450 F.P.S.
- 210% (M125) ~400~470 F.P.S.
- 235% (M130) ~420~500 F.P.S.
- 260% (M140) ~450~550 F.P.S.
- 300% (M150) ~480~600 F.P.S.
- M160 : ~530+ 20 F.P.S.
- M170 : ~560+ 20 F.P.S.
- M180 : ~595+ 20 F.P.S.
- M190 : ~625 + 20 F.P.S.
Evike.com Airsoft AEG Tip:
Always reset your spring by firing one shot in semi-automatic before putting it away.
M120 / 190% or stronger spring upgrade may require reinforcement of other gear box internal parts.
9.6V or Stronger battery may be required to power higher than stock springs.
Discuss about Evike.com Irregular Pitch Airsoft AEG Tune-up Spring - M113 (340~400FPS) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!