Angel Custom Upgrade Pro Kit for WE TM Hi-Capa 5.1 Series Airsoft GBB Pistols - 150%
The Angel Custom Upgrade Pro Kit is a recoil power upgrade package for your Tokyo Marui, Socom Gear, WE Hi-Capa 5.1, 1911 and compatible pistols.The MAX loading nozzle set features a translucent pure poly-carbonate material for enhanced durability. This material is considerably more flexible than standard poly-carbonate which results in a less brittle nozzle that is better at absorbing the shock from firing your gun.The Ultimate DYNA piston head is precision CNC machined which creates a much better fit and air seal to greatly improve the efficiency of your guns action.
- Power upgrade kit includes: MAX Loading Nozzle Kit, Ultimate DYNA Piston Head, CNC Rocket Valve, Upgrade Springs
- 100% parts are precision CNC machined
- Improved durability and performance
- Extreme wear resistance
- Bore-up design for enhanced efficiency and output.
150% recoil and hammer spring in red anodize, reinforced light weight piston head, Power Cylinder Bulb, Polycarbonate Enhanced Muzzle, knocker, floating valve.Compatibility:
For WE-Tech, Tokyo Marui, and other compatible Hi-Capa 5.1 Series Airsoft GBB PistolsMaterial:
Aluminum, Polymer, Rubber, Spring SteelManufacturer:
Angel CustomCompatible with most Tokyo Marui style 1911 pistols including:
- TM 1911 series
- TM HI-CAPA series
- TM MEU series
- TM Desert Warrior 4.3
- CQB Master Alpha Custom 5.1
- WE-Tech Dragon series
- WE-Tech MEU series
- WE-Tech 1911 series
- WE-Tech Hicapa 5.1 series
- WE-Tech Hicapa 4.3 series
- WE-Tech Knighthawk Custom
- WE-Tech Kimber series
- WE-Tech Caspian series
- WE-Tech Wilson Combat series
- SOCOM Gear MEU
- SOCOM Gear 1911 Special Unit
- SOCOM Gear Novak NeXt
(Write a review)
"I was pretty disappointed with this kit overall. I run Hi-Capa's only most of the time i play and do a lot of modifications and adjustments to them not only for myself, but for others as well. Point being i have plenty of experience with this model pistol in regards to disassembly, re-assembly and identifying problems. Having said that i do not consider myself a professional tech.
Here is a breakdown of the different parts, ill start with good:
1)Springs - all 3 springs in this kit work great. No installation problems or binding problems after thousands of rounds of use.
2) Teflon Coated Valve - this piece installs just fine and work. However with it being metal it does tend to break the plastic housing that keeps this valve inside the air nozzle. I have broken 3 of these housings since February 2016.
3) Loading Nozzle - this was a big waste. This nozzle is in no way, shape, or form an upgrade. It is simply a replacement. In addition it did not last half as long as my WE or stock TM air nozzles did under the same conditions. I have cracked 2 of these nozzles since February.
4) Piston Head - this was extremely upsetting to find that this piston head does not even fit inside an Angle Custom, TM, or WE air nozzle. Meaning if you install this piston head your gun will not cycle. Even using it with the air nozzle it comes with. The o-ring to too large and causes the nozzle to bind and get stuck very often. Sometimes it will not ever begin to cycle. Big waste of money. BTW i did buy two of these from Angel Custom. A red and a black. Both have same problems.
5) Screws - both the screw for the piston head and the very tiny screw that secures the floating valve inside the air nozzle do no fit well. Air nozzle screw sticks up too much to fit inside the blowback housing. Piston head nozzle seems to work, although it doesnt sit all the way down inside the piston head.
All in all i did not see any performance upgrade from this kit outside of slightly better cycling action (springs) but to get that to work i had to put back old OEM parts (air nozzle. piston head)
"I bought this because I was having issues with my Marui Hi-Capa and was hoping that something in this kit would fix the problem, and it did!
The loading nozzles is a replacement part, not the best for my Marui, but good for WE and KJW. The piston head is nicely made, ported, high quality and the o-ring that comes with it is of high quality. The cylidner bulb is good, oring is good, when installed I notice my FPS goes up, this is also better than the stock TM bulb beacuse the TM one is plastic.
Recoil spring - 5/5
I am very happy with the recoil spring. It is stronger than a stock TM, a stock WE, and a Guarder 150% recoil spring, just as expected. I am using this in my TM and am very happy with it.
So far, good buy!
"This is a nice kit. Both springs worked well. My full metal Hi Capa 5.1 stopped locking open on an empty magazines after the initial installation of the recoil spring, but after 100 rounds or so, started working again. One other note on the springs is that mine were blue, while they are pictured and described as red. I can't imagine who would get upset over spring color, but I did notice the discrepancy.
The nozzle/bulb work nicely, but given the price of this kit, it would have been nice to have had the spring and clip preinstalled, rather than having to cannibalize them from my stock unit. It took me a fair bit of time to get that done, and it seems the manufacturer could have taken care of that for pennies.
I haven't used the piston, but it looks to be nicely made.
All in all, my gun's performance was noticeably better after the installation of these parts, and I think well worth the money that I paid for the kit. It turned my "OK" HiCapa into a nice, crisp shooter. Like others have said, I gained a few FPS, got a nicer recoil, maybe a faster ROF, and now go through a little more gas.
Discuss about Angel Custom Upgrade Pro Kit for WE TM KJW Hi-Capa 5.1 Series Airsoft GBB Pistols - 150% with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!