Optic shown in images not included.
The Echo1 XCR-P (Pistol) Polymer features everything you loved about the original XCR in a light-weight and more economical package. It features a polymer body, standard version 2 gearbox, and is wired to the front with a Peq Box2 battery compartment.
- Lightweight, durable, high quality polymer upper and lower receiver, and motor grip
- Fully licensed Robinson Armament trademarks
- Integrated rail system with monolithic upper receiver
- Full metal outer barrel, charging handle, and rear plate
- Steel sling attachment point
- 300rd high capacity magazine included
- 8.4v Large Type Battery w/ PEQ2 box and charger included
- Reinforced version 2 full metal, fully upgradeable gearbox
- One piece metal hopup with Madbull Bucking
300rd Hi-Capacity. Works with Matrix, G&G, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG MagazinesMuzzle Velocity:
~365 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)Thread Direction:
Ver 2 Full Metal, Fully UpgradeableMotor:
Long TypeFire Modes:
Semi/Full-Auto, SafetyPackage Includes:
Gun, Magazine, Manual, PEQ Battery Box, Battery, and ChargerBattery:
8.4v Small Type RecommendedHopup:
Echo1 (Licensed by Robinson Armament)Things you may need to get started:
Battery and Charger – Required to power your AEG; use a high quality battery and charger for best results.Spare Magazines – Stay in the fight longer by bringing more ammo with you.BBs – High quality precision 6mm BBs recommended; Use 0.20g – 0.25g BBs for best results.Silicone Oil – Basic cleaning and lubrication maintenance help keep your Airsoft AEG in top working order.
Discuss about Echo1 Fully Licensed Robinson Armament Polymer XCR-P Airsoft AEG Rifle / AR Pistol - Tan with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!