ID: 53098 (Bag-TMC1925-MC)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Patch and bladder not included
Patch and bladder not included
- Made with 500D Cordura nylon
- Large main compartment with ample room for misc. gear & supplies
- Heavy duty YKK zippers
- Holds 3L hydration bladder (included)
- Zippered small exterior pocket
- MOLLE compatible straps
- Hook and loop area for IFF patches / name tapes
17.5" x 11.5" x 3"Material:
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
"Great backpack I love it and I would highly recommend
pros- Lots of storage and a pretty nice looking desiegn
Made of a pretty good material
very easy to mount onto a vest
I would HIGHLY RECOMEND this to anyone who wants to drop an hpa system in their gun it holds an hpa tank pretty nicely and has a little hole in it for hydration or hpa line
Cons- Will hang a little low on your back or high but wont get in the way
Hydration line is a bit of a pain to get out initally
"Solid bag. Five stars. I have bunch of TMC stuff on my loadout and it holds up to the wear and tear of milsim. I expected nothing less from this bag when I ordered it. It has both shoulder straps for use without a plate carrier and molle straps for attachment to a plate carrier. I use the TMC EG Assault plate carrier (with about six rows of molle webbing on the back) and the pack fits just fine. Be sure to weave the attachment straps through both the plate carrier's webbing and the pack's webbing for the least play.
To answer a few questions:
1) The bag DOES come with a bladder, despite the warnings on the webpage. I'd wash it out before use though. (To give an idea of the size of the bladder, it spans the entire inside of the bag's large compartment)
2) The bag's shoulder straps are attached to buckles at the bottom and sewn on at the top. There's a compartment on the back of the bag to stow the straps in when you attach the pack to a plate carrier. The buckles at the bottom can be securely tucked under the lower cross-pack cinch strap. I didn't have any problems with that.
3) The bag will extend a little above or below most plate carriers (because of its size), so allow for a row of the pack's webbing on the top and bottom of where the pack attaches to the carrier for the right look.
4) I'm not sure about the other patterns, but the pack's Coyote color matches the Coyote color used across TMC products exactly.
Overall, this bag is the real deal. TMC makes quality gear, no doubt about it. You can count on this thing to get the job done, whatever that job may be. If you want a bag that has function, durability, capacity, and makes you look like a real operator, this is that bag.
"Solid product true coyote brown comes with hydration bladder!! Compares to Eagle and LTB MAP packs but for far less money!!
Discuss about TMC Modular Assault Pack w/ 3L Hydration Bag (Color: Multicam) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!