ID: 53055 (AIRGUN-ASG-16533)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
ASG CZ 75 P-07 Duty Blowback Co2 4.5mm (.177 cal NOT AIRSOFT) BB Pistol - Two Tone
The CZ 75 P-07 DUTY is the new generation of the CZ 75 family which was first designed back in 1975 by the famous small arms manufacturer Česk zbrojovka, Czech Republic. This is the semi automatic 4.5mm (.177) airgun version fully licensed by CZ. It is powered by a 12g CO2 cartridge stored in the grip using the easy-load system and the BBs are put in the drop-out magazine. The CZ 75 P-07 DUTY is a compact tactical upgraded version compared to the standard CZ 75. Besides being more compact in size the P-07 DUTY has an integrated front waiver rail for mounting light and laser. The grip and metal slide carries authentic CZ markings and every gun comes with unique serial number.
- Fully licensed CZ trademarks
- High strength polymer frame
- Heavy duty metal slide
- Realistic blowback action
- Tactical accessory rail perfect for a flashlight or laser (flashlight / laser not included)
- Individually serial numbered
820g (1.8lb)Magazine Capacity:
342 FPS (2.1 Joule)Fire Modes:
Gun, Magazine, ManualPower:
4.5mm (.177 cal)Manufacturer:
This is not an airsoft gun. Do not shoot at any person(s) or animal(s).
About Air Guns (Not Airsoft)
It's up to YOU to know the laws in your state, county, and city, and to fully comply with them. You must be 18 years or older to buy any air or airsoft gun.
Air guns are not airsoft or toy guns. They are recommended for adult use only and by youth under adult supervision. Misuse or negligence may cause serious injury or death.
1) ALWAYS keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction. There are several safe "carries" depending on the situation. Treat your air gun like it is a real firearm.
2) Treat every gun as if it were loaded. Never point at anything you do not intend to shoot. Always keep the air gun on safe until you are ready to shoot.
3) Only load or cock a gun prior to shooting. Do not store a loaded gun.
4) Know your target and what lies beyond. Always aim in a SAFE DIRECTION. Always keep the muzzle of the air gun pointed in a SAFE DIRECTION.
5) Anyone shooting or near a shooter should wear safety glasses.
6) All persons near a shooter should remain behind the shooter and the direction of the muzzle. Never climb or jump with a gun. You can't control the direction of the muzzle if you stumble or fall.
7) Avoid ricochet. Do not shoot at hard surfaces or at the surface of water. The pellet may bounce off or ricochet and hit someone or something you had not intended to hit.
8) Keep the muzzle clear. Never let anything obstruct the muzzle of a gun. Don't allow the muzzle to come in contact with the ground.
9) Guns not in use should always be unloaded. Store the air gun in a secure location. Before you store your air gun, remove the magazine, make sure there is no magazine inserted, no rounds in the chamber, and make sure the gun is decocked.
10) Never brandish your air gun or airsoft gun in public. Do not brandish or display any gun in public - it may confuse people and may be a crime. Police and others may think it is a firearm.
11) Do not change the coloration and markings to make it look more like a firearm. That is dangerous and may be a crime.
Discuss about ASG CZ 75 P-07 Duty Blowback Co2 4.5mm (.177 cal NOT AIRSOFT) BB Pistol - Two Tone with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!