ID: 52828 (Stock-MAG348-BLK)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Rifle shown in images not included.
Magpul MOE-SL Carbine Stock for M4 / M16 Series (Commercial Spec) - Black
The Magpul MOE SL Stock is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M4 carbines using commercial-spec sized receiver extension tubes. Designed for the modern battlefield, the sleek profile, dual-side release latches, rolled toe, and angled rubber butt-pad are optimized for use with body armor or modular gear and provides for efficient shoulder transitions.
- Mounts on commercial-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Bushmaster, DPMS, and others (please see the note below)
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Dual-side release latch provides easy adjustment while remaining anti-snag
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Internal anti-rattle feature minimizes wobble on receiver extension tube
- Rubber butt-pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Rollover on the toe allows for easier shoulder transitions and better fit when using body armor
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP®, ASAP®-QD, and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Sling Mounts: Rear – Integral push-button QD swivel sling mount accommodates up to 1.5" swivels (ambidextrous), Rear/Bottom - 1.25" sling loop
7.2" Airsoft Compatibility:
For G&P, King Arms, Western Arms and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft GBB Rifles Compatibility:
For use with Real Steel M4 / AR15 Series Rifles Manufacturer:
There are currently no product reviews.
Discuss about Magpul MOE-SL Carbine Stock for M4 / M16 Series (Commercial Spec) - Black with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!