ID: 52724 (Shirt-1257695-390-MD)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
When you're on the job, this is the shirt you'll want to wear. It's insanely tough, has the pockets you need & water rolls right off.
Features:UA Storm gear uses a DWR finish to repel water without sacrificing breathabilityUltra-durable ripstop on the top of sleeves is tough & stretches just the right amountChevron-textured, durable cotton body fabricZippered sleeve pocketsAdjustable cuffs
Material: Cotton (Body) / Polyester (Overlays)
Manufacturer: Under Armour
(Write a review)
"I just got this combat shirt and..... its a great shirt. But there are a few things i dislike. This shirt does not repel water on the torso section which doesnt really matter because of your plate carrier being there. The material on the torso seams to lack strength. Also the torso area is not long enough.
Bought a Large
-I am 6' 3" 180ibs and the torso is not quit long enough, for me at least.
-torso area not as water resistant.
-all these cons are just personal Preference.
-THE VELCROW SPACE IS WAY TO SMALL! I can only fit a 2 inch by by 4 inch patch barely and having to have small patches brings down the look with patches on the arms.
- if you are a person with wide shoulders... try an extra large. The shoulder width is kind of messed up in the back. Maybe it is just me. I do not have wide shoulders so I dont know whats up with it.
- sleeve zippers zip down flawlessly but zipping back up ( especially during a firefight ) is somewhat of a struggle. Dont want to lose your stuff.
- Good price.. All the other combat shirts ar 80 to 90 dollars for a shirt.. this UA Combat shirt is definately still a huge competitor even with Emerson and Krytac. And their's are more expensive.
-very tough feeling material ( on shoulders and arms only )
-very breathable especially under the arms. I went hiking with this already and It breathea really nice with a breeze.
-material is very durable
- Has a very unique look and fit / certain stance, that I love.
- awesome color tone difference between the shoulders and torso.
-sleeve cuffs work finominaly.
-very comfortable feel and military look aside from the poor amount of patch space.
Other than those small cons Underarmour is still one of my favorite brands of any apparel! They are very trust worthy and their product line is exquisite.
If you are a fan of the OD combat shirts.. this is the one turn lean toward.
"This is a quite comfortable bdu if you are wearing a shirt under it because it gets pretty itchy from the fabric.
Keeps you dry
Fabric on shoulders can get itchy
Discuss about Under Armour Men's UA Storm2 Tactical Combat Shirt - OD Green (Size: Medium) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!