ID: 52665 (RIS-MTU006SS)
Hover or touch above to zoom
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
Rifle, optics, and sights shown in images not included.
UTG PRO AR15 / M4 / M16 15" SuperSlim Free Float Modular Handguard - Black
- Proudly designed and manufactured in USA
- 15" Single rail, super slim, free-floating handguard with proprietary barrel nut design
- Fits carbine length, mid-length, or rifle length AR15s
- Super lightweight with 37 slot extended top Picatinny rail to form a continuous mounting platform with the receiver
- Includes 3 user configuratble 2-slot rail sections for 3, 6, and 9 O'clock positions
- Features integral anti-rotation tabs for perfect alignment and rock-solid locking with upper receiver
- Ergonomic octagonal profile with 96 well placed grooves on rail surface for solid grip, air-accelerated heat release, and superior handling comfort
- Scalloped top Picatinny rail edges for no-snag easy accessory mounting
- Precision machined from 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum with hard black anodizing
- Simple and user friendly installation with easy to follow instructions included
- Deseigned to fit with standard gas tube and barrel diameter not exceeding 1"
- Not compatible with piston systems, re-designed or over-sized upper receivers
For AR15 / M4 / M16 Series Rifle with Mil-Spec Upper Receivers Length:
15" Inner Diameter:
~35mm Package Includes:
Handguard, 3x 2-slot Rail Section, Rail Mounting Hardware, Barrel Nut, Barrel Nut Wrench Material:
6061-T6 Aluminum Manufacturer:
There are currently no product reviews.
Discuss about UTG PRO AR15 / M4 / M16 15 SuperSlim Free Float Modular Handguard - Black with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!