The Matrix MS180 mock silencer series is equipment designed to last, to increase your firepower, and to turn heads. Constructed out of high quality aircraft grade aluminum, every MS180 is CNC machined for precision and durability. Finished with an anodized surface treatment, the Matrix MS180 is sleek, trim, and rugged. Every MS180 is integrated with built in 14mm positive and negative threaded ends to accommodate all 14mm barrel applications, allowing quick installation and removal. The MS180 can both increase intimidation and house a longer inner barrel for enhanced accuracy and range.
- Precision CNC machined from high quality aircraft grade aluminum
- Matte black anodized finish
- Integrated with both 14mm+ clock-wise and 14mm- counter-clockwise thread to fit most Airsoft applications
- Quick detach (QD) design allows for easy assembly / disassembly
- Compact and lightweight design
- Looks great on any gun, we promise
- Serves as an extension of the outer barrel to house a longer inner barrel for enhanced power, accuracy and range. (Optional tight bore inner barrel sold separately)
- Works with or without extended tight bore inner barrel
- For Airsoft use ONLY
For all Airsoft 14mm+ or 14mm- standard thread Airsoft AEG, SMG, GBB, and sniper rifles.Length:
14mm+ and 14mm-Material & Build:
CNC / Aircraft grade aluminum.Surface Treatment:
Can this fit my....?
It has both 14mm+ and 14mm- / Positive and negative threads. So if your AEG has a 14mm thread it will fit. (Pretty much 99% of AEG's on the market have a 14mm thread. If your Airsoft gun doesn't have a thread, you will need to get an adapter that adds threads to your AEG.)
Discuss about Matrix MS180 High Speed Airsoft QD Mock Silencer Barrel Extension (Skull Frog) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!