PTS Licensed Centurion Arms CMR Rail 9.5" for M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG / GBB Rifles - Black
The PTS Centurion Arms CMR Rail is a lightweight, rugged, one piece free float handguard that uses a proprietary barrel nut and gives an AR upper a continuous 12 o'clock rail.
It was designed with the top 1913 rail for mounting the most common accessories, yet does away with the need for 1913 rail at the 3, 6, and 9 o'clock positions. Accessories can be directly mounted to it with a dedicated, simple, light-weight mount or a conventional 1913 rail section to be added and used if needed. Additionally, the CMR built in anti-rotation QD sling swivels in 4 positions. The main objective was to have a smaller, lighter weight, more ergonomic K.I.S.S (Keep It Simple, Stupid) hand guard that maintains or enhances functionality for the end user.
- Fully licensed by Centurion Arms
- Precision CNC machined aluminum construction
- Lightweight, low-profile design
- Matte black anodized finish
- 20mm top rail with modular side and bottom rail attachment points offer plenty of space for tactical equipment / accessories
- Integrated front and rear QD sling swivel points
- Locking tabs prevent rail from rotating from prolonged use
- Simple clamp design fixture directly onto standard AR15 barrel nuts
- Low profile gas block and mock gas tube included
Matte Black Compatibility:
For Tokyo Marui, G&P, Matrix and other compatible M4 / M16 series Airsoft rifles Material:
The PTS Centurion Arms Rail Series are licensed airsoft replicas, designed for training and simulation use only.
Discuss about PTS Licensed Centurion Arms CMR Rail 9.5 for M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG / GBB Rifles - Black with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!