ID: 51317 (Mask-Strike01-BLUE)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Matrix Iron Face Carbon Steel "Striker" Metal Mesh Lower Half Mask - Blue
The Matrix Striker steel mesh mask offers great protection without sacrificing comfort. The version 1 is the lowest profile and the most comfortable version among the Strike Steel mesh mask series. Directly from the OEM, the Strike masks we offer boasts factory direct pricing, newest batch production, high quality construction, superb protection, ultimate comfort and much more! Steel mesh masks are fully breathable with amazing air ventilation preventing fatigue, fogging, and sweat from building up. Other benefits of a wire mesh mask includes clear communication (it does not muffle your voice), which is critical in combat situations.
- Combo with a full sealed eye goggle to achieve full face protection required by fields.
- Superb air ventilation prevents fatigue, fogging, and sweat from building up.
- Superb protection provided by steel wire high gauge wire mesh.
- Provides cheek, nose, mouth, and lower face protection.
- Fully adjustable. Can easily be formed to fit most faces.
- Superb comfort provided by the ergonomic design.
- Does not muffle your voice, allowing you to be heard clearly by your teammates
- Low / Slim profile allows you to get a better cheek weld on your gun to allow easier sight acquisition
- One size fits most via adjustable straps
Steel, Nylon Color:
"This face mask fits well with most of my eyepro, bu requires some amount of 'fitting', that being a bit of bending. The mask puts a lot of pressure on my cheeks just below my eyes but otherwise is very comfortable.
Discuss about Matrix Iron Face Carbon Steel Mesh Striker V1 Lower Half Mask - Blue with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!