ID: 51226 (AEG-UREX-2279514)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Optics shown in images not included.
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
Optics shown in images not included.
The Elite Force Competition M4 series AEG is still the same great affordable AEG with some improvements to make it even better.This new version features upgraded internals including a reinforced tappet plate and a micro-switch trigger for better trigger response. The new style stock is also a very welcome change with its easy to access battery compartment.
- High strength polymer receiver
- RIS front end w/ flip up sight
- Full length top rail great for optics
- Retractable crane stock w/ easy to access battery compartment
- Ergonomic motor grip
- Full metal gears and gearbox
- Split gearbox design by ARES
- Micro-switch trigger for improved trigger response
26.5" - 29.5", AdjustableInner Barrel:
300rd Hi-Capacity. Works with Matrix, G&G, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG MagazinesMuzzle Velocity:
~345 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)Gearbox:
Ver 2 Full Metal, Fully UpgradeableMotor:
Long TypeFire Modes:
Semi/Full-Auto, SafetyPackage Includes:
Gun, Magazine, ManualBattery:
9.6v Small Butterfly Type recommended (Battery not included)Hopup:
Elite ForceThings you may need to get started:
Battery and Charger – Required to power your AEG; use a high quality battery and charger for best results.Spare Magazines – Stay in the fight longer by bringing more ammo with you.BBs – High quality precision 6mm BBs recommended; Use 0.20g – 0.25g BBs for best results.Silicone Oil – Basic cleaning and lubrication maintenance help keep your Airsoft AEG in top working order.
(Write a review)
"So I bought this gun about 3 months ago as my first "serious" airsoft AEG. As a college student, I do not have hundreds upon hundreds of dollars to just be spent on a base gun, so I looked into competition grade M4s. I chose this particular rifle due to its use in one of Desert Fox Airsoft's YouTube videos. Overall I am very impressed with the rifle's performance, especially in close quarters. The trigger response is the fastest out of any competition grade AEG I've used, and the rate of fire is not bad by any means.
However, I do have some upgrades which I installed in the gun to make it more powerful and accurate. I first replaced the bucking with a much higher-quality one, which greatly increased the effectiveness of the hopup and thus the range of the rifle. My second upgrade was a tight bore barrel of 6.02mm diameter, which decreases the space to move around in the barrel and thus increases the accuracy of the gun. I am planning on adding a good mosfet to the gun to improve electronic impulse and trigger response, but I do not need this as of right now. The only two reasons I did not rate this gun as a 5/5 are:
1.) There is no back sight included. However, the uninterrupted top rail provides ample space to mount any choice optic.
2.) I believe it needed a slight upgrade in terms of the bucking and the tight bore barrel to make it more viable for outdoor play.
However, if the battles take place in close quarters only then these upgrades are not necessary.
Now, let's get to a list of pros and cons.
3. durable (The 7" metal front rail is great, and the polymer lower receiver is very strong)
5. hopup can be micro-adjusted very easily
6. uninterrupted upper rail space
7. uses all standard m4-m16 style magazines (valken tactical and elite force mags do not wobble in the receiver)
8. very easy battery access and storage (hinged back plate with a button to depress as opposed to the common two-tab pop-off piece)
9. competitive against much more expensive AEGs at close to medium range (with correct upgrades at longer ranges too)
10. the gun just looks extremely slick and tactical, and it has plenty of rail space to mount any desired attachments
1. for longer-range combat, I believe the upgrades I described above are necessary to stay very competitive (however, these upgrades
are by no means expensive. their purchase and installation cost about 60 bucks more)
2. flip up front sight, while cool, cannot be adjusted for height. (however the short rail which it folds up for is plenty of space to add one
3. kind of a weird one, but you should know that the thread is 14mm + on the muzzle, as opposed to the usual 14mm - thread
Overall I would definitely recommend this gun for anyone either starting out in airsoft or in an intermediate play area for airsoft. With the right upgrades and the right tactics, this gun is an absolute tank. Remember, individual fitness and tactics greatly affect how effective any player is with any gun. Many people forget this and buy an extremely expensive gun thinking that it alone will improve their game. I encourage many players to work on their tactics as they will greatly improve their effectiveness on the battlefield.
"I bought this gun about 1 year back. At first the trigger response was great and I love the gun as a whole... That was when I didn't know much about airsoft. Now with my experience I realized I went wrong when I picked up this gun. It gets stretch marks on the polymer, the stock and RIS are very loose and screws fall out of it. The internals after a while have a terrible trigger response and there are little to no ways to polarstar it because of the ETS (electronic trigger system). The front sight isn't even normal and it's impossible to swap it out or remove the RIS. All in all I highly do not reccomend this gun although it is ok, there are little upgrade parts, the polymer is cheap, and the gun is very loose. If you are interested in a gun like this one, you should probably get a G&G raider because in the long run, it's worth it.
"This is a great starter gun I used it for about a year threw a new motor gearbox and barrel in it got it working like a Krytac it is an amazing gun all around
Discuss about Elite Force CQB Competition M4 Airsoft AEG Rifle - Flat Dark Earth with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!