ID: 51197 (APR-QDLEO-Tan-XL)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Polos have become ubiquitous in uniformed service. They are comfortable, stretchy, and inexpensive. They have seen no real innovation however from their golf roots. Our polos are designed with features specific to their extreme use. This edition adds a long sought after feature - quick-dry fabric.
- Epaulets w/ button-down front-pockets
- Arm loop-fastener panels for unit patches etc
- This saves money- swap patches as shirts get washed
- One arm has split organizer pocket for pens, knife, etc
- Other arm has buttoned pocket for iphone or similar
- A back hook-fastener for name tags, glint tape, etc
- No-roll collar stays integral to each ribbed collar
- Small logo is at hem - it gets tucked in for uniform use
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
"Look it's good ! Patches Velcro is great BUT need to be wider I work public safety and patch fits horizontal not vertically unless the patches come slightly wider or add these in as extras. Oh and you should included the hook portion since the loop is on already.
Now the had part. Everytime my sleeves come in contact with my outer body armor carrier it piles really bad looks ugly. My 5.11 shirts do more better with Velcro contact.
Sizes well had to come back several times because the color is never in stock.
I want to lean to four stars because of the velcro/ pockets on sleeves for pen and phone. shirt pockets could be slightly bigger. Yet still at 3.
Discuss about Hazard 4 Quickdry LEO Polo Shirt - Tan (Size: X-Large) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!