ID: 51190 (SCP-1x24-HR-TN)
Avengers 1x24 Red / Green Dot Scope with High-Rise Mount and QD Lever (Tan)
The Avengers T1 Micro dot sight is a high quality red dot sight system for Airsoft shooters to quickly acquire target without the loss of peripheral vision or the need to align iron sights. Powered by a tiny CR1632 button battery, this dot sight is capable of 2,000+ hours of battery life with dual-illumination and high-rise mount with a QD lever.
- Aircraft grade aluminum
- Fog proof and shock-resistant housing
- Nitrogen charged with weather resistant seals
- Coated lens provides superior light transmission, resolution and scratch resistance
- Unlimited eye relief for quick target acquisition
- Dual-illuminated (Red, Green) 4 MOA dot reticle with adjustable rheostat for brightness control
- Integrated Weaver / Picatinny 1913 High-Rise mounting system with QD Lever
- 2,000 hours of battery life on low setting
Matte Tan Magnification:
1x Objective Diameter:
1x CR1632 (1 included) Material:
Aluminum Package Includes:
Scope, CR1632 Battery, Adjustment Tool, Cleaning Cloth Manufacturer:
"I just got this sight and it is very nice. The tan paint is nice, but does come off easily. The red and green dots are very nice as well and work very well in daylight. My only other didlike about this sight is that i had to take apart the qd mount to put locktight on the screw because whenever i would tighten the qd mount, the screw woyld untighten. Besides that, this is a very good red dot
"This sight is great. The locking quick release is nice and the sight doesn't move or wiggle. The paint is pretty good. over all I think this sight is great.
Discuss about Avengers 1x24 Red / Green Dot Scope with High-Rise Mount and QD Lever (Tan) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!