Tenergy Lipoly Battery Smart Charger + BMS Unit (Standard / Universal Type)
For Lipoly Battery with standard BMS charging plug (XH 4-Pin & 3-Pin Charging Connector.)
No more $100 LIPO balance chargers that prevent you from going with LIPO/LiFeP04 batteries!
This full featured 7.4v & 11.1v LIPO/LiFePO4 Balance charger is an amazing value. VERY popular for smaller capacity (mAh) Airsoft and other custom battery packs. Power Supply already included. Ready to charge your LIPO/LiFePO4 packs right out of the package. Also supports large capacity (mAh) packs, but will require a longer time to be fully charged.Charging:
The charger is a smart charger. Plug and play / easy to use. The light will turn green when its fully charged and red when its charging.
Always monitor your battery charging and charge your lipoly battery only on non-flammable surface.
Average charging time depends on how much power is left inside the battery and battery capacity. (1500mah is around 30 minute to a hour).Features:
* Built-in balance. Batteries are automatically balanced during charging, ensuring full charge.
* Automatic constant voltage, constant current and trickle charging.
* Automatically terminate charging process when input voltage is lower that 10V or higher than 16V
* Reverse polarity and short circuit protection
* Over-Charge and Over-Current protection
* Light weight and attractive case
* Applicable for Li-ion, LiPo and LiFePO4 battery packsSpecifications:Applicable Battery Types:
LiPo,Li-ion, and LiFePO4 batteryBattery Count:
1~4 cellsInput Voltage:
DC 10~16V, 1.5ACharging Current:
88 x 57.3 x 16.8mmWeight:
Approx. 100gOutput Connector:
3 pin and 4 pin JST ConnectorLED:
o Red: Charging
o Green: Fully Charged and Balanced
* Never attempt to charge 2 battery packs simultaneously
* Never leave the charger unattended when it's connected to the power supply
* Terminate charging when any malfunctions is observed
* Keep away from dust,damp, water, heat, direct sunshine and vibration
* Never place it on case seat, carpet or something similar. Place the product on heat-resistant, non-flammable and non-conductive surface
* Do Not charge the following types of battery:
o Lead acid battery or VRLA
o NiMH or NiCD battery pack
o Non-rechargeable battery (explosion hazard)
o Faulty or damaged battery
o Any other types except for LiPo/Li-ion/LiFePO4 battery packs
o Battery pack which consist of different types of cell, or different brands
(Write a review)
"Great, it works, and charges my batteries pretty fast. Cheap so it won't stop you from buying lipos.
•charges fast (about an hour for my 1500mah)
•can charge "lipos" and "life" batteries
•stops charging when battery is full
(Make sure to have it switched to "lipo" when charging a lipo... The reason, it's self explanatory.)
"A solid buy if you're in a budget
Small-It can go with you to the field, and won't take up much room on your desk/floor at home
Not hard to use-It's just grab-and-go, plug it in and wait for the light to turn green
Fairly fast charge, gives my Matrix 11.1 LiPo (GREAT battery by the way) a full charge in under an hour
It doesn't get very hot while charging! My old LiPo charger did, so I had to move it onto a fire-resistant pad, but this one stays nice and cool.
Overall, I highly recommend buying this charger. You get what you see in the picture-A some what barebones smart charger that does its job well at a good price.
"Didn't have any problem with this charger, it has 4 connectors for any kind of lipo, it charged my battery (7.6 echo1) in about an hour, didn't get hot (the charger or the battery) I would recommend this battery charger for anyone, for the price its amazing.
Discuss about Tenergy Lipoly Battery Smart Charger + BMS Unit (Standard / Universal Type) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!