ID: 50875 (XET304U)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Maximum Input Voltage:
- Hi-Power dual mosfet driver
- Built-in circuit protection to avoid mosfet suffered BEMF (Back Electromotive Force) damage
- Mosfet driver designed to increase trigger response while also reducing the amount of heat generated
- Can be used with the XT-60 connector to reduce impedance
- Low internal resistance (in parallel): 0.0014 OHMS
- Included heat shrink tubing
30mm x 15mmCompatibility:
For all Airsoft AEG gearboxesManufacturer:
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
"Good mosfet, I have used two so far and they both work great. They do exactly what they should - increase the trigger response and protect the trigger contacts. It is easy to solder in. It comes with heatshrink but it does not come with the smaller gauge wire needed for the trigger contacts. Using deans and 16 awg wire it bumped up my rate of fire using a 7.4v lipo by about 5 bbs per second or so, maybe more.
"Shorted out on a 14.8v lipo but it should be able to handle an 11.1
Discuss about XCORTECH XET304u Airsoft Mosfet with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!