ID: 50827 (Stock-MAG400-ODG)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
The MOE Stock – Mil-Spec Model (Magpul Original Equipment) is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M16 carbines using mil-spec sized receiver extension tubes. Designed for light, fast action the streamlined A-frame profile avoids snagging and shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation. The Mil-Spec Model includes a standard 0.30" rubber butt-pad which provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage even with body armor or modular gear.
Made in U.S.A.
- Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, LMT, Ruger, S&W, SIG, and others (please see the note below)
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON-AR15/M16 applications
- Removable 0.30" Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP, ASAP-QD, and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Sling Mounts: Rear/Bottom - 1.25" sling loops, Toe - Lanyard hole for custom para-cord rigs
For M4 Series Airsoft Rifles with Mil-Spec Stock TubesMaterial:
High Strength PolymerManufacturer:
MagpulThis item cannot be shipped outside the United States
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
"AMAZING, all magpul items are quite awesome and add a large level of comfort or usability to your weapon.
"I got one of these the other day and it was worth the $. It looks soooo nice and has great color.
-color is great
-magpul trades make it that much better
-comes with a sweet box and bumper sticker
-kinda hard to take the buttplate off...
"Great Stock! If I had to give it a 1/10 I'd give it a 10. It's small, compact, and it's affordable from all the other magpul stocks I have seen. The thing is its super hard to get it on I had to use a chopstick because you have to pull on the lever then put in something thin to push it all the way down. Then put something thin like a chopstick between where the lever is slide the stock on pull it out and boom you got yourself a magpul stock!
Discuss about Magpul MOEŽ Carbine Stock - Mil-Spec (Color: OD Green) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!