ID: 50722 (CG-B01-052S)
Hover or touch above to zoom
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
Evike Class I Custom G&P M4 Stealth Series Airsoft AEG Rifle - 9" (Package: Gun Only)
- Laser engraved G&P trademarks
- Avengers CNC aluminum free float RIS rail system
- Avengers 1x24 red / green dot optic with high-rise mount and QD lever
- Retractable 5-position CRANE style stock
- Integrated tactical sling adapter
- QD sling mounting points and stock (QD sling swivel not included)
- High quality wiring w/ standard Deans connection
- Metal receiver, barrel assembly, and stock tube
- Nylon fiber handguard and crane stock
- Reinforced metal internal parts
800mm-885mm, Adjustable Weight:
4500g Inner Barrel:
363mm Magazine Capacity:
130rd Full Metal Mid-Capacity. Compatible with Tokyo Marui, Matrix, G&P and other similar M4 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines Muzzle Velocity:
430~440 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs) Thread Direction:
14mm Positive Gearbox:
Ver 2 Reinforced Full Metal, Fully Upgradeable Motor:
G&P M120 Long Type Fire Modes:
Semi/Full-Auto, Safety Package Includes:
Gun, Magazine, Scope Battery:
9.6v Small Butterfly Type / 7.4v LiPo recommended (Wired to Rear with Standard Deans connector. Battery not included) Hopup:
Yes, Adjustable BB:
0.20g high grade / Matrix & Compatible brands recommended. Manufacturer:
G&P Things you may need to get started:
Battery and Charger – Required to power your AEG; use a high quality battery and charger for best results. Spare Magazines – Stay in the fight longer by bringing more ammo with you. BB’s – High quality precision 6mm BB’s recommended; Use 0.20g – 0.25g BB’s for best results. Silicone Oil – Basic cleaning and lubrication maintenance help keep your Airsoft AEG in top working order.
Established in 1995, G&P is among the oldest Military-simulation and training Airsoft manufacturers in the world. Started as a top combat light provider for law enforcement and military agencies around the world, G&P branched into Airsoft manufacturing with the same belief to never sacrifice quality for lower price. Their motto is visible on every G&P product. Every G&P AEG rifle is hand assembled and individually fine-tuned by top technicians in the industry to match G&P's unparalleled quality and reputation. G&P utilizes CNC precision machining and real-steel finish/coating processes on many of their products.
"I got this gun about a week ago. This gun is simply the best. If you want a gun with fantastic externals and internals this is the one you should get.
- Great ROF
- good and consistent FPS
- Good weight. Mine weights about 10 pounds with my upgrades on it. But 9 without them.
- easy to install upgrades on rails.
- the sight is good. doesn't reflect and has many options and easy to adjust.
- Mine also came with carrying handle which isn't shown in picture. It has a small sight on it too which is adjustable. Looks great!
- Very, very accurate. i can snipe with this gun.
- Custom G&P laser engraved trademarks are very cool.
- easy to load and unload mags.
- Very comfortable and feels great
- no wobble or play in anything. very sturdy constriction.
- black flash hider looks so good! It is also included.
- adjustable crane stock is great.
- Price. (but you get what you pay for)
- The stock mag isn't big enough and you need a loader for it too. I would highly recommend getting the 360 round high cap mag for this gun or bigger.
- Unloads the stock mag too fast. (this could be a problem or maybe not)
- It can handle bigger batteries. I got the 9.6 volt butterfly type and it works just fine.
Overall this is one of the best ive ever seen. If you have the money, i highly recommend this gun!
"I got this gun for Christmas last year, and this is the best gun in my arsenal.
I use it every game! It is pretty accurate with .25s, the sight is OK.
Great ROF (I use a 10.8 volt crane stock battery with a deans connector)
Decent weight (About 9 pounds)
OK Red dot
GREAT INTERNALS! (Full cylinder, good quality metal spring guide with bearings, metal air nozzle, etc)
Decent Battery life (You may go through two a day if you are getting into intense engagements)
Black, metal birdcage flashider is included
Plenty of "Real Estate" for attachments.
My red dot won't turn off
The red dot uses a watch battery
Changing the battery is a pain AT FIRST
My dust cover won't lock into position (I don't really care)
In the end, I'd rate this gun a 9.2 out of 10, I strongly recommend this gun to anybody who has the money. I love mine.
Discuss about Evike Class I Custom G&P M4 Stealth Series Airsoft AEG Rifle - 9 (Package: Gun Only) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!