ID: 50517 (FL-TAC-300B-K01)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
The Nightstick TAC-300 is a non-rechargeable LED Tactical Polymer Flashlight that outperforms most other lights that cost twice as much. With a CREE LED rated at 180 lumens and its high-efficiency deep parabolic reflector, the TAC-300s beam has an effective range of 190 meters (over 620 feet). Its waterproof design in combination with its impact and chemical resistant glass-filled nylon polymer housing, make the TAC-300 one of the toughest tactical lights around. The large tail-cap switch provides momentary or constant-on light operations. Running on a pair of included CR-123 Lithium batteries, the TAC-300 is rated at 3 hours of run-time.
- CREE LED technology – 50,000+ hours LED
- Momentary or constant-on flashlight
- Sharp focused beam
- High-efficiency deep parabolic reflector
- Effective beam distance of 190 meters (over 620 feet)
- Glass-filled nylon polymer housing - Black
- Aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum tail-cap with Type III hard anodized finish
- Non-slip grip
- Large textured tail-switch
- 1 Handle diameter fits most scope/flashlight mounts
- 1.25 Head diameter accepts 3rd party filters
- Impact & chemical resistant
- Powered by two CR-123 batteries (included)
- Removable pocket clip
5.5" L x 1.25" DiameterWeight:
2x CR123A (included)Intensity:
Nylon Fiber Reinforced PolymerPackage Includes:
Light, Standard Tail Switch, Remote Pressure Switch, Quad Lock Mount, Hex Wrench, Self-Adhesive Velcro Strip, 2x CR-123 BatteriesManufacturer:
Nightstick / Bayco
Discuss about Nightstick TAC-300B 180 Lumen Tactical Long Gun Polymer Flashlight - Black with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!