3 Customer Reviews "Just got this gun in today and I really like it. I'll just lay it out in the Pro/Con list.
Pros: 1) Feels great in hand. This thing is solid.
2) Shoots STRAIGHT, FAST, and ACCURATE with .20 BBs.
3) No barrel wobble.
4) Fully licensed trademarks.
5) Cylinder rotation is correct in simulation of a real Python.
6) CO2 (could be con)
7) Has realistic shells (could be con)
8) Grip is like a rubbery plastic which is really comfortable.
Cons: 1) This thing has a safety which I don't like at all! Mainly because I'm worried it will get switched on and I'll think it's ready to fire.
2) Orange plastic tip is a pain to get off. It was glued on so just the outer part broke off when I used pliers so you can still see orange inside.
3) Wobbly cylinder (this is to be expected since it is airsoft after all)
4) Only 6 shots at a time. (could be pro for realism) Kinda sucks compared to GBB pistols that can have like 13-50 rounds.
5) Both rear and front sights are just plain black so you have to paint on your own sight picture.
Overall this thing is a beast and shoots soooo fast! It shoots straight as hell and love the realistic feel. Most of my cons were just aesthetic because there is nothing wrong with this gun. Can't wait to try this out on the field! "Let me start of by saying this gun IS NOT PRACTICAL, i think most people know this, and while you can play with it in games. The only thing that actually makes this gun not practical is two things, the the time it takes for one to reload, as the speedloader isn't amazing (i'll get to that later) and that you only have 6 shots, although i'm fine with that since its realistic. Anyways im going to keep this review short so lets just go ahead to the pros and cons.
- Heavy (can be a con)
- Barely ever runs out of co2 (one co2 cartridge lasted me more than a whole game)
- Not going to break anytime soon
- Shells are actually partly metal (the only non-metal part is the little rubber top part that holds the bbs, i specify this because i though they were plastic)
- Full metal, other than grips, and the orange tip
- High fps (can be a con)
- Loud (can be a con)
- Single action/Double action, however singe action seems to be a tad bit more accurate.
- Slightly wobbly barrel, but doesn't affect accuracy and is barely noticeable
- Iron sights are pitch black (this doesn't really bother me, but if you want you can add white dots)
- Heavy (can be a pro)
- Loud (can be a pro)
- High fps (can be a pro)
- Cannot use at some fields, and most cqb indoor arenas
- Ugly orange tip (is glued in and threaded, but you can get it out, although check your state laws before you do this and don't play with it in public)
Also if you are worried about this not withstanding the co2, don't worry it withstands it better than alot of guns and works great. "I bought this gun as my first revolver, to go with my sniper loadout because why not.
The gun (Externals)
it feels very solid and weighty like a true hand cannon, the iron sights are very nice and easy to use. The grip is comfortable and easy to load co2, the trades are very nice. The hammer is easy enough to pull back but still feels realistic. It honestly feels almost exactly like the real thing (minus the shells being fake).
It shoots hard, fast, and accurate. Unfortunantly the fps is insanely high so this is pretty much a no go for cqb unless you were to be allowed to use .25g or heavier. my cqb field allows up to 400 fps with .25g bbs but it still shoot just a little too high. anyways as i said this is for my sniper loadout thus its only for field, and it works great, although since there are only 6 rounds it quite odd to use. You have to use it similar to a sniper in the sense that every shot counts its not great or practical for far away moving targets.
- Full metal, feels weighty and realistic
- Makes you feel like a god pretty much
- Loud and intiminating
- Scares people, lol
- Nice trades
- Easy to load
- High fps (can be a con if for cqb)
- Slow to load
- Wierd-ish to play with (you have to usually flank or sneak up on enemies)
- Cant find more shells
- Cant really use well as a secondary, would be best suited as a primary in cqb, but even then its still pretty unpractical
At the end of the day the gun is great but its pretty un-practical, but you can still use it in games, you just have to make every shot count and not be innacurate, remember its still a pistol, not a sniper. Its a sturdy well built hand cannon and is really nice feel in the hands. I recommend this gun but not to a beginner its more of a intermediate-veteran type of gun. Write a Review
« Back to product description
Colt Python .357 6" Airsoft CO2 Revolver by Cybergun Features: Fully licensed by Colt Manufacturing Heavyweight metal construction Heavy brass shells with high compression rubber BB retainers Ergonomic, textured rubberized pistol grip CO2 cartridge hidden inside grip Built-in hopup system Length:
420~450 FPS (Measured w/ 0.20g BBs and CO2 Gas)
1rd per shell, 6x shells total
12g CO2 cartridge (sold separately)
Single Shot, Safety
Gun, 6x Shells, Shell loader, and Manual
Cybergun (Licensed by Colt)
Wanna chat about
Colt Python .357 6" Airsoft CO2 Revolver by Cybergun?
Have questions about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to
email us directly or call us at 1-626-286-0360.
Facebook about THIS with your friends! Comment for a chance to win awesome airsoft prizes. Details can be found on The Evike Facebook Fan Page HERE! Remember to leave "Also post on Facebook" checked to qualify your comment!