ID: 50430 (GP-180309)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Colt Python .357 6" Airsoft CO2 Revolver by Cybergun
- Fully licensed by Colt Manufacturing
- Heavyweight metal construction
- Heavy brass shells with high compression rubber BB retainers
- Ergonomic, textured rubberized pistol grip
- CO2 cartridge hidden inside grip
- Built-in hopup system
285mm (11.25")Muzzle Velocity:
420~450 FPS (Measured w/ 0.20g BBs and CO2 Gas)Magazine:
1rd per shell, 6x shells total Gas Type:
12g CO2 cartridge (sold separately)Firing Mode:
Single Shot, SafetySystem:
Yes, Non-adjustablePackage Includes:
Gun, 6x Shells, Shell loader, and ManualManufacturer:
Cybergun (Licensed by Colt)
(Write a review)
"I bought two of these things just for fun and I must say that dual weilding these things is so much fun. Getting two as a primary weapon is a fun challenge but just getting one as a secondary is pretty impractical. These things are definatley good quality and fun to use.
"Just got this gun in today and I really like it. I'll just lay it out in the Pro/Con list.
Pros: 1) Feels great in hand. This thing is solid.
2) Shoots STRAIGHT, FAST, and ACCURATE with .20 BBs.
3) No barrel wobble.
4) Fully licensed trademarks.
5) Cylinder rotation is correct in simulation of a real Python.
6) CO2 (could be con)
7) Has realistic shells (could be con)
8) Grip is like a rubbery plastic which is really comfortable.
Cons: 1) This thing has a safety which I don't like at all! Mainly because I'm worried it will get switched on and I'll think it's ready to fire.
2) Orange plastic tip is a pain to get off. It was glued on so just the outer part broke off when I used pliers so you can still see orange inside.
3) Wobbly cylinder (this is to be expected since it is airsoft after all)
4) Only 6 shots at a time. (could be pro for realism) Kinda sucks compared to GBB pistols that can have like 13-50 rounds.
5) Both rear and front sights are just plain black so you have to paint on your own sight picture.
Overall this thing is a beast and shoots soooo fast! It shoots straight as hell and love the realistic feel. Most of my cons were just aesthetic because there is nothing wrong with this gun. Can't wait to try this out on the field!
"Let me start of by saying this gun IS NOT PRACTICAL, i think most people know this, and while you can play with it in games. The only thing that actually makes this gun not practical is two things, the the time it takes for one to reload, as the speedloader isn't amazing (i'll get to that later) and that you only have 6 shots, although i'm fine with that since its realistic. Anyways im going to keep this review short so lets just go ahead to the pros and cons.
- Heavy (can be a con)
- Barely ever runs out of co2 (one co2 cartridge lasted me more than a whole game)
- Not going to break anytime soon
- Shells are actually partly metal (the only non-metal part is the little rubber top part that holds the bbs, i specify this because i though they were plastic)
- Full metal, other than grips, and the orange tip
- High fps (can be a con)
- Loud (can be a con)
- Single action/Double action, however singe action seems to be a tad bit more accurate.
- Slightly wobbly barrel, but doesn't affect accuracy and is barely noticeable
- Iron sights are pitch black (this doesn't really bother me, but if you want you can add white dots)
- Heavy (can be a pro)
- Loud (can be a pro)
- High fps (can be a pro)
- Cannot use at some fields, and most cqb indoor arenas
- Ugly orange tip (is glued in and threaded, but you can get it out, although check your state laws before you do this and don't play with it in public)
Also if you are worried about this not withstanding the co2, don't worry it withstands it better than alot of guns and works great.
Discuss about Colt Python .357 6 Airsoft CO2 Revolver by Cybergun with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!