ID: 50332 (Gloves-EV01-L)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Evike.com Field Operator Full Finger Tactical Shooting Gloves - Large
The Evike.com Field Operator full finger gloves are specifically designed for a lightweight feel with rugged performance. Field Operator gloves are precisely designed to provide the perfect balance of comfort and coverage for combat situations, extreme conditions, training, simulation, and shooting sports. Combining spun nylon with air-flow neoprene, Field Operator gloves provide breathability for warmer climates. Ergonomic hard-shell knuckles provide great protection when the going gets tough. Integrated padding helps maintain comfort without limiting dexterity at the palms. High friction textured fingers provide a positive grip while the elastic nylon and velcro closure on the wrists ensure a secure fit.
- Engineered for great breathability, air-flow neoprene is utilized in joint panels to improve fit and flexibility. This enhances both comfort and freedom of movement
- Specifically designed for shooting sports & training
- Offers great protection
- Spun nylon + air-flow neoprene / nylon for maximum comfort
- Extremely breathable for warmer climates
- Hardshell knuckle protection with matte finish
- Padded joints and palm area
- Integrated finger vents
- Textured fingers provide positive grip
- Adjustable Velcro wrist closure provides a secure fit with maximum comfort
Evike (OEM: Valken)
(Write a review)
"Amazing gloves, super comfortable
"Very, very nice gloves. Highly recomend
"Really nice gloves they are very padded and fit very well best fingerless gloves out there in my opinion
Discuss about Evike.com Field Operator Full Finger Tactical Shooting Gloves (Size: Large) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!