ID: 50316 (Tool-MAG535)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
American-made, solid steel construction with grip-enhancing phosphate finish engages both stock and pin-style barrel nuts. Fits standard sized flash hiders. Installs and removes rifle receiver extensions and carbine castle nuts, with extended teeth for use with ASAP plates. Two hammer faces. Works with 1/2" torque wrench, relevant torque specifications included on Wrench for quick reference. Convenient Bottle Opener for refreshments after the build is complete (fits both Metric and SAE bottle caps.)
- American-made with US steel
- Heat-treated steel construction with manganese phosphate finish
- USGI barrel nut wrench
- Free-float tube barrel nut wrench
- 1/2" torque wrench/breaker bar interface
- Armorer's hammer
- Rifle-length/Entry-length receiver extension wrench
- USGI castle nut wrench, usable with aftermarket end plates such as the ASAP and ASAP-QD
- 3/4" wrench for most flash hiders/muzzle brakes
- USGI torque spec references
- Bottle opener
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
Discuss about Magpul Armorer's Wrench for AR15 / M4 / M16 Rifles with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!