- High strength, light-weight polymer receiver w/ heavy duty metal barrel assembly
- Built-in AUG Military style scope / carry-handle
- Offset rail sections for mounting tactical accessories such as lights and lasers
- QD barrel system for easy maintenance
- Built-in folding vertical fore grip and QD sling swivel attachment point
- Locking charging handle and mock bolt for easy hopup adjustment
- Quick change spring gearbox allows the spring to be easily swapped without disassembly of the gearbox
Armee-Universal-Gewehr (Universal Army Rifle) or AUG is a futuristic assault rifle developed during the 1960s in Austria to replace the aging 7.62mm FAL automatic rifles in service at the time.
Often considered as the first successful bullpup rifle, the AUG was indeed well ahead of its time as far as concept and design; it was highly advanced when it first went into service in the late 1970s.
Its bullpup design which moves the core of the rifles action behind the trigger allows for the use of a full length rifle barrel in a weapon with the ergonomics of a sub-machine gun. Some other significant features include fully ambidextrous controls and reversible charging handle and shell ejection port allowing the rifle to be configured for both left and right handed shooters. The unique two stage trigger allows the user to fire in semi-auto and full-auto without needing to manipulate a selector switch; for semi-automatic fire, the operator will just pull the trigger half way and if fully-automatic fire was necessary, the operator needs to only pull the trigger all the way back.Chambered in the 5.56x45mm NATO cartridge for its ease of use and handling, the futuristic family of rifles in the AUG line can be quickly adapted to accommodate a wide variety of roles in the ever changing battlefield with just a quick swap of the barrel. The AUG is definitely a well-rounded combat weapon with a proven track record that can stand its own even with todays modern combat rifles.
APS has combined their popular Hybrid gearbox with the ergonomics of the AUG to make an outstanding airsoft rifle. The quick change gearbox allows users to easily change the spring to alter the FPS of the rifle without the need to disassemble the gearbox. Additional features of the APS AUG include a high strength, high density polymer receiver with generous rail space on both sides of the rifle allowing the operator to attach tactical accessories such as lights, lasers, and offset CQB sighting options.Length:
330rd Hi-Capacity. Works with Tokyo Marui and other compatible AUG Series Airsoft AEG MagazinesMuzzle Velocity:
390~420 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)Thread Direction:
Ver 3 Full Metal, Fully UpgradeableMotor:
Short TypeFire Modes:
Semi/Full-Auto, SafetyPackage Includes:
7.4v 1000mAh LiPo Small Type recommended (Battery not included, wired to the rear with a small Tamiya)Hopup:
APSThings you may need to get started:
Battery and Charger – Required to power your AEG; use a high quality battery and charger for best results.Spare Magazines – Stay in the fight longer by bringing more ammo with you.BBs High quality precision 6mm BBs recommended; Use 0.20g – 0.25g BBs for best results.Silicone Oil – Basic cleaning and lubrication maintenance help keep your Airsoft AEG in top working order.
FPS Range: 390-420
(Write a review)
"The gun is an amazing gun, especially if you're into bullpups and compact weapons. However, it does have quite a few flaws to it as well.
- Very accurate
- Compact package while preserving barrel length (very long barrel length, longer than the M14!)
- Good amount of range when hop up is correctly adjusted
- Charging handle is easy to grasp on
- Locking mechanism of the charging handle to adjust hop up
- Easy battery compartment
- 350-400 FPS
- The foregrip is made of cheap metal, though still usable (minimize swapping the foregrip's positions, as that decreases its durability)—mine has unfortunately broken off
- The hop up is plastic, but works very well while it works
- Grooves of the rubber butt pad that holds the pad into place tends to rip if continuously taken off to access battery
- BBs sometimes end up in the stock
- Scope is unfortunately fixed and cannot be adjusted
I am a big fan of the AUG, but I would really like to see improvements on it, especially the cheap foregrip. However, it is a pretty darn good gun.
all the parts easily swap out.
very easy battery spot
any brand of clip seems 2 work
full gear box pops out easy
m90 spring shoots @ 350-355 fps
no drum mag!!!
7mm "easy spring" set screw (hardware stores seem to only sell 6,8)
the paint wears off where ever you rub against it (WHITE plastic)
hop up is cheap plastic (needs metal upgrade)
the scope tube site screws have trouble adjusting (very cheap plastic insides)
over all i love the gun
"I am a huge fan of the AUG rifle and I highly recommend this one!
I own 5 AUG and I like the APS AUG the most because it has quick spring change and reinforced internals! My Marui AUG is nice too but the FPS is a bit low.
Discuss about APS AUG A1 Airsoft AEG Rifle w/ Integrated Scope (Version: Kryptec Typhon / Carbine Length) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!