ID: 50055 (PEQ-EX328)
Hover or touch above to zoom
- Multi-function design: IR illuminator, IR pointer and laser pointer
- 6x different selectable settings: Off, IR pointer, IR pointer and illuminator, laser, laser and IR illuminator
- Integrated constant on/off button, removable momentary on/off pressure switch
- 20mm weaver rail mount
- IR pointer and laser feature adjustable windage and elevation
- High impact polymer case with rubber covers
- Powered by 1x CR123A battery (sold separately)
85mm x 100mm x 50mmColor:
1x CR123A (sold separately)Material:
High impact polymerManufacturer:
(Write a review)
"I got this hoping to use it with nvg but there are a few major issues
The qd mount is a joke does not lock at all need a screw
The lasers move independent of themselves and don't line up.
The pressure switch only activates the light no matter what the switch is on
If they fix all of these issues it would be worth the money
"The general operations and functions are there but my only complaint is the QD mount. Even when tightened I'm still able to wiggle it. It looks like the pin holding the QD latch is spring loaded on to the base. Horrible QD design. Everyone just needs to go back to the old thumbscrew method. Seriously.
"I was looking for a unit to work with my nvg, but this thing is a headache. First the qd doesn't tighten or lock down. Pressure switch always makes light come on. Lasers have different point of aim. Not worth the money if you leave the light on it starts to flash too many cons not really any pros
Discuss about Element EX328 Airsoft PEQ Laser / IR Device with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!