ID: 50016 (Acc-Helm-Crest-Green)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Helmet shown in images not included.
The Tacti-Cool Helmet Mohawk by Matrix - (Color: Green)
The Tacti-Cool Helmet Mohawk comes complete with male and female hook & loop and adhesive for any flat surface. Professional constructed to withstand high speed application of over 200 mph. Universal design allow the Tacti-Cool mohawk to be cut into various length to accommodate different helmet sizes. Great for identifying friendly folks, identifying teammates, for high speed applications, for being taller, and be intimidating. Invented in ancient times before Velcro was invented, the Tacti-Cool Helmet Mohawk was used by the Romans and Spartans to dominate their enemies. Compatible with Evike shields, fast helmet, IBH helmets, MICH helmets and other mohawk compatible helmets.
- Customize your helmet with a unique look
- Can be cut to various lengths to accommodate different helmet sizes
- Attaches via hook & loop panels (Adhesive hook & loop strip included)
- Can be quickly attached and removed
- Hook & loop will hold up to 200 mph speeds without falling off
- Stand out and be the center of attention (Results may vary)
- Why? The question is "Why not?"
- Adds +10 to passive skill "Spartan Fighting Spirit" (Skill pre-requisites may be necessary)
- Equip bonus +10 to "Riot Shield Skill" (Must have Riot Shield Skill rating leveled up)
- Adds intimidation and be a few inches taller.
Most Helmets Dimensions:
11" L x 5" H Material:
There are currently no product reviews.
Discuss about The Tacti-Cool Helmet Mohawk by Matrix - (Color: Green) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!