Join the battle today and dominate the opposition. Upgrade your custom build with the power and reliability of the V12 Airsoft HPA Engine, with easy drop-in installation and convenient programming interface via the trigger LED set up and quick change nozzle design you will be able to adapt to any field and mission.HPA system not included
- Easiest drop-in installation in the industry
- V12 Black .100 Nozzle installed
- Program lock-out mode allows player to cap rounds per second and fire modes to discourage cheating and comply with various rule sets and field limits
- Trigger LED UI programming
- Compatible with aftermarket poppets and shim kits
- Quick change nozzle design with additional nozzles sold separately
For use with any Tokyo Marui, G&P, Matrix and other compatible M4 / M16 series Airsoft AEG riflesPSI Operating Range:
90-120 PSI (Do NOT exceed 120 PSI, otherwise you may damage the internals)Power Type:
High Pressure Air Tank (Tank and Regulator System not included)Package Includes:
Pre-Assembled V12 Engine, QD male hose connectorBattery:
7.4v-9.6v NiMH or Lipo (sold separately, wired with red mini-JST plug)Manufacturer:
ValkenRequired Equipment:M4/M16 or other Ver. 2 AEG Rifle (the V12 replaces the original gearbox)HPA TankStabilizer/Regulator Remote LineSmall Battery (7.4v-9.6v recommended. Can be LiPo or NiMH)*The above items are not included, but are available here at Evike.comDisclaimer on High Pressure Air (HPA) Systems:
HPA Tanks are a safe and effective source of power though there are some precautions you must follow. Please follow these proper precautions when using HPA systems:
- NEVER put oil in the fill valve of the tank, or else the tank can combust on refill and serious injury can occur. Lubrication is not necessary in HPA systems.
- ONLY allow properly trained professionals to fill your HPA tank.
- ALWAYS double check your Regulator pressure. Never raise the regulated pressure above 120 PSI
- Make sure to have your tank Hydro-Tested when necessary. (Usually 3-5 years from date marked on tank, depending on make and model)
- Be sure to properly transport your HPA tank. Store in a safe, secured place when in a vehicle, and be sure to stow in a bag or tank cover when in use. Avoid dropping the tank on hard surfaces as this can seriously damage the tank and lead to failure.
- Always turn off the tank and bleed the air line when you are done. This will ensure a longer tank and system lifespan.
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
"Shoots really well and you can get insane trigger response but I had a few problems. My first problem I had was my hop up did not for it and I need to buy a new one. Then on the first time I shot it the macro line was already leaking and now i have to buy a new one as well. And lastly i do not have a saftey so,in order to program it i have to take my whole gun apart.
Good trigger response (if you mod it)
Cons ( for me )
Air leaked on the first time
Hop up did not work
"I love the v12. I have played games and man, you can win by yourself when playing on a team.
pros: great for the budget
has good rang
lasts a long time on a 62cu tank
cons: trigger pull is long
have to get custum trigger if you want to change it
I only gave four stars because the trigger pull is long. you can get a better trigger on tapp airsoft.
over all I love the v12.
"So after having the valcan v12 for a few months I thought I might do a review. All around this is a great way to get in to hpa and to be able to be on the same “playing field” as the polerstars. One problem I had was when I first hocked it up to air it didn’t feed so after I took it apart I found ther was a line disconnected so I just reconnect it and it was shooting perfect.
Discuss about Valken Airsoft V12 Engine Electro-Pneumatic Gearbox Kit - Ver.2 with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!