Valken Airsoft V12 Engine Electro-Pneumatic Gearbox Kit - Ver.2
Join the battle today and dominate the opposition. Upgrade your custom build with the power and reliability of the V12 Airsoft HPA Engine, with easy drop-in installation and convenient programming interface via the trigger LED set up and quick change nozzle design you will be able to adapt to any field and mission.
HPA system not included
- Easiest drop-in installation in the industry
- V12 Black .100 Nozzle installed
- Program lock-out mode allows player to cap rounds per second and fire modes to discourage cheating and comply with various rule sets and field limits
- Trigger LED UI programming
- Compatible with aftermarket poppets and shim kits
- Includes upgraded bucking and nub of optimal durometer (hardness)
- Quick change nozzle design with additional nozzles sold separately
- Improved hopup bucking included
For use with any Tokyo Marui, G&P, Matrix and other compatible M4 / M16 series Airsoft AEG rifles PSI Operating Range:
90-120 PSI (Do NOT exceed 120 PSI, otherwise you may damage the internals) Power Type:
High Pressure Air Tank (Tank and Regulator System not included) Package Includes:
Pre-Assembled V12 Engine, QD male hose connector Battery:
7.4v-9.6v NiMH or Lipo (sold separately, wired with red mini-JST plug) Manufacturer:
Valken Required Equipment: M4/M16 or other Ver. 2 AEG Rifle (the V12 replaces the original gearbox) HPA Tank Stabilizer/Regulator Remote Line Small Battery (7.4v-9.6v recommended. Can be LiPo or NiMH) *The above items are not included, but are available here at Evike.com Disclaimer on High Pressure Air (HPA) Systems:
HPA Tanks are a safe and effective source of power though there are some precautions you must follow. Please follow these proper precautions when using HPA systems:
- NEVER put oil in the fill valve of the tank, or else the tank can combust on refill and serious injury can occur. Lubrication is not necessary in HPA systems.
- ONLY allow properly trained professionals to fill your HPA tank.
- ALWAYS double check your Regulator pressure. Never raise the regulated pressure above 120 PSI
- Make sure to have your tank Hydro-Tested when necessary. (Usually 3-5 years from date marked on tank, depending on make and model)
- Be sure to properly transport your HPA tank. Store in a safe, secured place when in a vehicle, and be sure to stow in a bag or tank cover when in use. Avoid dropping the tank on hard surfaces as this can seriously damage the tank and lead to failure.
- Always turn off the tank and bleed the air line when you are done. This will ensure a longer tank and system lifespan.
"So, after hearing so much negative things about the Valken V12, I bought one. When It came in the mail, I installed in in my Vfc Hk416. It fit snugly, and I took it out to shoot right after. With the stock hop up and barrel, I got about 200ft of range and pretty good accuracy. Now, 3 years later the V12 has preformed amazing. I installed a v12 red nozzle, and a Lightning banjo. Also I put in some poppet shims. Now, my air efficiency is BETTER than my Wolverine SMP! On a 3000psi tank, I get almost 5000 shots. After the gun was flat hopped and tuned, it was getting unparalleled accuracy and range. The durability of the v12 is on par with the Polarstar Gen 3 FE. It has compatible internals with the FE gen 3, save the FCU. For the Pro's of the system, I will say one thing, I can only think of one Con. Which is simply that it was harder to tune than my Smp, and took a while. After owning the v12 for some time, it is safe to say that i would have payed the $449 price tag that the Valken v12 was released with.
"I purchased my Valken V12 three weeks ago and have put about 3000 rounds through it. It is fantastic, I have no real complaints with it.
Although it is designed for GNG m4 platforms, I can assure you, with a little modification, you can fit it into almost any m4 platform. My upper and lower are from a KWA SR-7. The only thing I had to do was, dremel a lip down from the bottom rear of the lower receiver, and file the trigger selector plate down. (There is a video on how to modify the selector switch plate, super easy!) I also modified the trigger to shorten the trigger pull. (Again there is a video on how to do it and its even easier than the selector switch plate)
I hear a lot of people complain about the built in FCU. It uses trigger pulls to select the different menus and flashing lights to denote which menu it is. I don't understand their complaints, it's very simple and takes little to no time to program. Just keep their cheat sheet and you will be ok.
Easy to Use
(Because the system doesn't power on until you select fire) the longevity of the 2s 250mah lipo is remarkable. (not included)
Many adjustments can be made with the built in programming card. (including a nifty lockout mode for events)
Once modded, the trigger is fantastic.
Cons: (Really its only cons are because of the P*)
Trigger does need to be modded. (if you want the full HPA effect) The pull is too long stock
Not as high of an RPS as P*
Trigger Response even after the mod is still not as quick as P*
Although it has its cons, its $150 cheaper than the P*. For an entry level HPA system, its fantastic. Its a good foot in the door without forking up the big bucks. If you are thinking about buying one, DO IT!!!
P.S. Don't forget you still need an air tank, a regulator, and a line in order to actually work the fusion engine. Total of those costs are about $210-$350 depending on the tank and regulator.
Discuss about Valken Airsoft V12 Engine Electro-Pneumatic Gearbox Kit - Ver.2 with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!