ID: 49741 (ACC-ASSAULT-K)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
The Assault Tactical Throat Microphone allows the radio user to transmit in high noise areas and be heard clearly through throat vibrations.
- Dual throat microphones picks up the user's voice directly from the vocal chords eliminating background noise
- Quick release military push-to-talk that is easy to access with gloves
- Versatile modular push-to-talk with a heavy duty clothing clip
- Kevlar reinforced strain relief thick cords
- Radio connector cord is interchangeable with other radio connectors (sold separately)
- Connectors available for all popular radio brands
- Adjustable Neckband
- Clear tube earpiece
- Kenwood: TH-D7AG, TH-F6A, TH-F7E, TH-G71A, TH-D72A, TH-K20A, TH-K21A, (ProTalk)TK-2100, TK-2200, TK3100, TK3200, TK3201, (ProPower), TK2102, TK3102, TK2160, TK-3160 (ProTalk XLS), TK2130, TK3130, (Free Talk XLS) TK-3131, (Free Talk XL) TK3101, TK208, TK220, TK240, TK240D, TK248, TK250, TK-260, TK-260G, TK270, TK270G,TK272G, TK308, TK-320, TK340, TK340D, TK348, TK350, TK353, TK360, TK360G, TK370, TK370G, TK372G, TK373 TK430, TK431, TK2160, TK2170, TK3160, TK3170, TK3202, TK3200, TK3201, TK3212, TK3230, TK3300, TK3301E, TK3302K, TK3312, TK3360
- RELM: RPV599a, RPV516a, RPU416a
- Wouxun: KG-UV6D, KG-UVD1P, KG-669
- Puxing: 777,888,3288
- Baofeng: BF-F8, UV-5R, UV-5R V2+, UV-82, UV-5RE, UV-5RAX+, 997-S, 666S, 777S, 888S
- Quansheng: TG-K4AT, TG-2AT, TG-45AT, TG-42AT, TG-22AT, TG-25AT
For use with Kenwood 2-Pin RadiosManufacturer:
Code Red Headsets
(Write a review)
"Solid as hell! Did not expect that from all the pictures and haters in the questions section before I took a chance and bought it. Cord is very long with lots of room to work with and a huge durable push to talk button. Used mine for over a year so far and still sounds great! Very clear and my team mates have zero issues when talking with me. Ear piece is comfortable and made of some rubbery squish material.
The only issue I've had after using it once a week for over a year is the actual pads that touch your through can move and mess up how to sound to your teammates if you are jumping around a ton and moving your neck. I fixed this very simply by just taping a string to connect them. Keep in mind though I have a very small neck and if your have a large or thick one you will not need to do what I did.
10/10 overall. When mine breaks or wears out one day I'm going to just buy this one again to replace it :3
"I bought this a while back from evike and I say it's freaken awesome like how the youtube video explain it. Outstanding and 5/5 star hands down!
Discuss about Code Red Headsets ASSAULT Tactical Throat Mic w/ PTT - Kenwood 2-Pin with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!