Red dot optic in images not included.
Valken Tactical V12 G&G MK18 MOD1 Electro-Pneumatic Airsoft Rifle - Tan
The V-12 Airsoft Engine is Valkens entry into the HPA class of airsoft guns. The V-12 Airsoft Engine is an easy to install, drop-in replacement to standard version 2 gearboxes to convert your standard AEG into an electro-pneumatic rifle powered by high pressure air (HPA). This computer controlled engine is easily programmable to adjust settings such as rate of fire and nozzle/valve timing. With its quick change nozzle system combined with the ability to regulate the PSI on an HPA tank, you can custom tune the power of your rifle to suit the field you are playing at. Other features include programmable select fire settings (semi only, auto, burst) and a tournament lock-out feature to allow the gun to lock in field and tournament limits/settings.
- Ready to shoot out of the box; factory tuned and programmed for optimal performance
- Easy to install and tune / program
- Adjustable rate of fire and nozzle / valve timing
- User adjustable for semi / full auto, semi only, or 3 round burst
- Quick nozzle change feature to easily adjust velocity to suit your field settings and regulations
- Consistent performance; no pressure drops / spikes regardless of temperature
- Pre-installed upgraded bucking and nub
- Tournament lock out function to cap rate of fire and fire modes (settings remain locked even when the gun is turned off)
- Durable fiber reinforced receiver, RIS handguard, stock, and motor grip
- Flat top railed receiver for mounting optics
- Adjustable crane stock
- Removable front and rear flip-up sights
- Single point sling adapter
715mm-810mm, AdjustableInner Barrel:
300rd Hi-Capacity. Works with G&P, Tokyo Marui, Matrix and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG MagazinesMuzzle Velocity:
365-375 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs), AdjustableRate of Fire:
14mm NegativePower Type:
High Pressure Air Tank (Tank and Regulator System not included)Fire Modes:
Semi/Full-Auto, Adjustable Burst, SafetyPackage Includes:
7.4v Mini Lipo RecommendedHopup:
Valken Tactical / G&GRequired Equipment:
The V12 Engine is a very low maintenance, advanced system that requires a few necessary parts:HPA TankStabilizer/Regulator Remote LineSmall Battery (7.4v 250mAh Lipo recommended. Available here at Evike.com)*The above items are not included, but are available here on our websiteDisclaimer on High Pressure Air (HPA) Systems:
HPA Tanks are a safe and effective source of power though there are some precautions you must follow. Please follow these proper precautions when using HPA systems:
- NEVER put oil in the fill valve of the tank, or else the tank can combust on refill and serious injury can occur. Lubrication is not necessary in HPA systems.
- ONLY allow properly trained professionals to fill your HPA tank.
- ALWAYS double check your Regulator pressure. Never raise the regulated pressure above 120 PSI
- Make sure to have your tank Hydro-Tested when necessary. (Usually 3-5 years from date marked on tank, depending on make and model)
- Be sure to properly transport your HPA tank. Store in a safe, secured place when in a vehicle, and be sure to stow in a bag or tank cover when in use. Avoid dropping the tank on hard surfaces as this can seriously damage the tank and lead to failure.
- Always turn off the tank and bleed the air line when you are done. This will ensure a longer tank and system lifespan.
Discuss about z Valken Tactical V12 G&G MK18 MOD1 Electro-Pneumatic Airsoft Rifle - Tan with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!