ID: 49583 (BW3-LT)
Hover or touch above to zoom
- Adjustable 1-9 round burst. Programmable ROF of burst (0.005 sec intervals)
- Programmable for up to 3 consecutive 3-round bursts with one trigger pull
- Usable via plug'n'play or hardwired trigger switch bypass
- Full auto burst delay (0.1 sec intervals)
- ROF adjustment
- ROF reduction has no penalty on trigger response time
- MILSIM round counting functionality (semi auto, full auto, and burst)
- Magazine capacity setting
- 1~15 sec delay for magazine reset / "reload"
- LIPO low voltage cutoff
- Motor soft start
- Trigger switch arcing reduction
- Sniper mode delay (0.2 sec increments)
- Active braking
- Super low resistance wires
- Tap-burst mode (hardwired only)
- Permanently stores user settings
- Piston pre-cocking function
- Adaptive smart reset-able fuse
- Supports voltages from 7.4v to 16v
- High amperage 3034 MOSFET chip
- Micro switch safe
1.3" x 0.6" x 0.35"Compatibility:
For all Airsoft AEG gearboxesManufacturer:
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
"WOW I love this mosfet! I was looking for a small mosfet for my Krytac PDW (to get 3 round burst) as it has a tiny battery compartment. I also purchased a battery cap extention off eBay (35mm longer 3D printed ) figuring that even though the Burst Wizard is small it probably wouldn't fit....but to my surprise it fits with a 11.1 lipo with the stock battery compartment cover (my 11.1 is the one suggested by Evita). So far the performance is amazing....so nice to have 3 round burst! I have not played with the settings and probably won't as all I really cared about was 3 round burst which it does with the stock settings. I just plugged it in out of the box between my battery and the gun and worked like a charm. I would highly suggest this if you want a simple small mosfet for 3 round burst! Also does other things and you can hard wire if you want as well.
"Takes some time to get the motor and trigger rewired and put back together correctly, but as long as you take your time do it right it makes quite the difference. Installed it on my ics cxp uk1 works great the trigger response and the burst is perfect! Also donít get the half cocked sounding shots when you donít quite pull the trigger enough. Great product preprogrammed mods work perfectly definitely recommend this product Iíll be getting another for my cxp ape r.
"I figured that I would give this mosfet a try with my microswitch gearbox. After about 40 rounds with an 11.1 lipo, my gearbox stopped functioning and I would no longer hear the "click" sound it makes. So for those who want this for their MS gearbox. I highly do not recommend it.
Discuss about Burst Wizard Multi-Burst 3 MOSFET (Plug: Large Tamiya) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!