ID: 49571 (BW2-D)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Burst Wizard King Kong Super 2 MOSFET - Standard Deans
- Adjustable 1-9 round burst (pre-programmed increments / time between rounds)
- Usable via plug'n'play or hardwired trigger switch bypass
- Full auto burst delay (0.2 sec intervals)
- ROF adjusment via PWM programming mode
- LIPO low voltage cutoff
- Motor soft start
- Trigger switch arcing reduction
- Sniper mode delay (0.2 sec increments)
- Active braking
- Super low resistance wires
- Tap-burst mode (hardwired only)
- Permanently stores user settings
- Piston pre-cocking function
- Adaptive smart reset-able fuse
- Supports voltages from 7.4v to 16v
Standard Deans Dimensions:
1.3" x 0.6" x 0.35" Compatibility:
For all Airsoft AEG gearboxes Manufacturer:
"Freaking amazing! My deans worked no problems. After setting commands 7 and 10 it rock. And with the precocking the trigger response is crazy fast! I feel like it doubled the value of my m4 in 15min.
"deans that comes with doesn't fit...the prong is more open comparing to my other deans (I have 2 dean guns, both don't fit)
female deans fit, but the male one doesn't
will edit after sometime once I get my solder iron working again...kinda disappointed that I have to solder a plug and play mosfet....I'm not yet going to hard wire it..since I use a 7.4v, I really don't care...just want the burst..also lazy
"I am satisfied with this unit, it is hard wired now and it is giving me a great trigger response. The programming features are pretty impressive you can really dial in your semi auto and burst fire modes. I especially like the ROF and burst training programming features. I am buying another one for my other aeg right now.
Discuss about Burst Wizard King Kong Super 2 MOSFET - Standard Deans with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!