ID: 49414 (GO-OO9096-A3)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
Oakley SI Fuel Cell Special Edition Ultrablend Cerakote - Black / Black Iridium Polarized
SI Fuel Cell Ultrablend™ is a limited-edition line of eyewear with a hand-crafted authentic concealment pattern. The frames are individually airbrushed using two different patterns of netting, and three different colors of Cerakote Generation II Firearm Coating. The glasses also incorporate Oakleys patented High Definition Optics (HDO) lenses. And always, the SI Fuel Cell Ultrablend meets or exceeds ANSI Z87.1 impact protection standards.
- Dual lens POLARIC ELLIPSOID™ geometry (two lenses cut from single toric shield)
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Optical precision and performance that meets or exceeds ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact protection based upon ANSI Z87.1 test methods for High Mass and High Velocity impact resistance
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Carefully painted and cured with Cerakote ™ Generation II Firearm Coatings
- Enhanced durability, wear and corrosion resistance, and reduced Near-Infared (NIR) management
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Gun Metal Icon Accents
Black Iridium PolarizedMaterials:
Plutonite Lens, O Matter FrameManufacturer:
Discuss about Oakley SI Fuel Cell Special Edition Ultrablend Cerakote - Black / Black Iridium Polarized with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!