ID: 49386 (SR-SW-04JS)
Hover or touch above to zoom
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
Scope and bipod in images not included.
Snow Wolf Civillian M24 Airsoft Bolt Action Scout Sniper Rifle - Jungle Camo
- Extreme accuracy and range
- High density polymer textured nylon fiber stock
- Hard polymer furniture for reduced weight and improved durability
- Full metal body, trigger, bolt, bolt handle and barrel assembly
- Metal receiver with Integrated railed scope mount
- One piece full metal outer barrel with threaded tip
- Adjustable sniper shoulder butt pad
- Superb accuracy and durability
- Secure mounting point for stud-type / Harris bipod
- Front & rear sling attachment points
- Uses APS2 system for compatible upgrades and replacement parts
*Internal system: Maruzen APS / Type96 system. Takes all Angel Custom / Laylax APS upgrade parts.
(The Snow Wolf uses APS parts, the Echo1 and Matrix M28 uses VSR-10 internal parts. The A&K M24 we do not carry for a few reasons.) Dimensions:
1080mm x 130mm / 44.25" long Barrel Length:
520mm Package Includes:
Sniper rifle, magazine Muzzle Velocity:
450~500 FPS Range:
80~190 feet Magazine Capacity:
22~25 rounds System:
APS (Uses most major compatible APS2 parts) Firing Mode:
Single Shot (Bolt Action) BB:
6mm. 0.25g or heavier high grade / Matrix & compatible bbs recommended. Manufacturer:
Snow Wolf. (USA Distributor: Matrix)
"Ive had this gun for a few months now and it has not failed me once. If your looking for a good spring bolt action sniper rfile get this one.
Discuss about Snow Wolf Civillian M24 Airsoft Bolt Action Scout Sniper Rifle - Jungle Camo with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!