ID: 49180 (ACC-Recruit-K)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Our most popular microphone for tight budgets is our Recruit Single Wire Surveillance Mic with Inline Push to Talk that is lightweight, comfortable and discreet. It comes with a clear acoustic Tube Earpiece and 2 pin connector that is compatible with Kenwood radios. Great for casinos, housekeeping, Airsoft, security and anywhere your personnel use radios without bringing attention to themselves.
- Clear tube earpiece can be worn on either ear
- Earpiece has field replaceable components
- Low profile lapel microphone with easy to use push-to-talk button
- Sturdy metal clothing clip attaches to shirt or jacket
- Kevlar reinforced cable guarantees reliability
- Kenwood: TH-D7AG, TH-F6A, TH-F7E, TH-G71A, TH-D72A,TH-K20A,TH-K21A, (ProTalk)TK-2100,TK-2200, TK3100,TK3200,TK3201 (ProPower), TK2102,TK3102, TK2160, TK-3160 (ProTalk XLS), TK2130, TK3130, (Free Talk XLS) TK-3131, (Free Talk XL) TK3101, TK208, TK220, TK240, TK240D, TK248, TK250, TK-260, TK-260G, TK270, TK270G, TK272G, TK308, TK-320, TK340, TK340D, TK348, TK350, TK353, TK360, TK360G, TK370, TK370G, TK372G,TK373 TK430, TK431, TK2160, TK2170, TK3160, TK3170, TK3202, TK3200, TK3201, TK3212, TK3230, TK3300, TK3301E, TK3302K, TK3312, TK3360
- RELM: RPV599a, RPV516a, RPU416a
- Wouxun: KG-UV6D, KG-UVD1P, KG-669
- Puxing: 777,888,3288
- BaoFeng: BF-F8, UV-5R, UV-5R V2+, UV-82, UV-5RE, UV-5RAX+, 997-S, 666S, 777S, 888S
- Quansheng: TG-K4AT, TG-2AT, TG-45AT, TG-42AT, TG-22AT, TG-25AT
For use with Kenwood 2 Pin RadiosManufacturer:
Code Red Headsets
Discuss about Code Red Headsets Recruit One-Wire Lapel Microphone w/ PTT - Kenwood 2 Pin with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!