ID: 49176 (ACC-CQB-K)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
This is a must on every Airsoft players list! Code Red Headsets has a tactical lightweight behind-the-head headset with noise cancelling boom microphone and connector. Fits under most helmets and face masks. Adjustable behind the head strap. Dual switch PTT technology. Heavy duty Push-To-Talk (PTT) with a metal reinforced swivel clip. This is an affordable headset that is perfect for your Airsoft and paintball communications.
- Fits under Helmets
- Adjustable behind the head strap
- Dual Switch PTT technology
- Noise cancelling flexible boom microphone
- Foam padded frame with rubber coated flexible metal linkage.
- Heavy duty Push-To-Talk (PTT) with a metal reinforced clip
- Kenwood: TH-D7AG, TH-F6A, TH-F7E, TH-G71A, TH-D72A, TH-K20A, TH-K21A, (ProTalk)TK-2100,TK-2200, TK3100, TK3200, TK3201 (ProPower), TK2102, TK3102, TK2160, TK-3160 (ProTalk XLS), TK2130, TK3130, (Free Talk XLS) TK-3131, (Free Talk XL) TK3101, TK208,TK220,TK240, TK240D, TK248, TK250, TK-260, TK-260G, TK270, TK270G, TK272G, TK308, TK-320, TK340, TK340D, TK348, TK350, TK353, TK360, TK360G, TK370, TK370G, TK372G,TK373 TK430, TK431, TK2160, TK2170, TK3160, TK 3170, TK3202, TK3200, TK3201, TK3212, TK3230, TK3300, TK3301E, TK3302K, TK3312, TK3360
- RELM: RPV599a, RPV516a, RPU416a
- Wouxun: KG-UV6D, KG-UVD1P, KG-669
- Puxing: 777, 888, 3288
- Baofeng: BF-F8, UV-5R, UV-5R V2+, UV-82, UV-5RE, UV-5RAX+, 997-S, 666S, 777S, 888S
- Quansheng: TG-K4AT, TG-2AT, TG-45AT, TG-42AT, TG-22AT, TG-25AT
For use with Kenwood 2-Pin RadiosManufacturer:
Code Red Headsets
Discuss about Code Red Headsets Close Quarters Boom Headset w/ PTT - Kenwood 2-Pin with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!