ID: 49175 (ACC-CQB-M)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
This is a must on every Airsoft players list! Code Red Headsets has a tactical lightweight behind-the-head headset with noise cancelling boom microphone and connector. Fits under most helmets and face masks. Adjustable behind the head strap. Dual switch PTT technology. Heavy duty Push-To-Talk (PTT) with a metal reinforced swivel clip. This is an affordable headset that is perfect for your Airsoft and paintball communications.
- Fits under Helmets
- Adjustable behind the head strap
- Dual Switch PTT technology
- Noise cancelling flexible boom microphone
- Foam padded frame with rubber coated flexible metal linkage.
- Heavy duty Push-To-Talk (PTT) with a metal reinforced clip
- Motorola: RDX Series RDM2070d, BPR40, BPR250, CLS Series, CP88, CP100, CP110, CP125, CP150, CP185, CP200,CP200XLS, CP220, CP240, CP300, CT150, CT250, CT450, CT450LS, DTR series, EP450, GP2000, GP68, GP88, GP300, GP308, GP350, GP600, GTI, GTX LTS2000, PR400, P040, P080, P110, P1225, P1225LS, P200, PR400, PRO3150, RMU2040, SP10, SP21, SP50, XTN446, XTN500, XTN600, XU4100, XV1100, XV1400, XV2100, XU1100, XU2100, XU 2600, VL50, VL130
- Bearcom: BC110, BC120, BC130
- HYT (Hytera): TC-320, TC-500, TC-508, TC-518, TC-600, TC-610, TC-620, TC-700, TC-700, ExPLUS, TC-780, TC-900, TC-1600, TC-3000, TC-3600, HYT850, HYT2100
- TEKK: XU100, XV100, XU1000, XV1000
For use with Motorola 2-Pin RadiosManufacturer:
Code Red Headsets
(Write a review)
"Coming up on a year now with this Gizmo, and I have to admit it was well worth the 40 quid I dropped on it. Clear traffic coming "Giggity" and going. recommend to anyone looking for something inexpensive and reliable.
Discuss about Code Red Headsets Close Quarters Boom Headset w/ PTT - Motorola 2 Pin with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!