"Okay first off, wow, this thing is amazing, after a year of use, none of the fabric is ripping, or loose.
But to make it simple,
- jet black, the blackest black ever, perfect for those who like it
- covers everything you want to have covered.
- fits medium plates flawlessly
- all the MOLLE you could need for weekend games/indoor short games
- highly adjustable
- I am a skinny guy, 6' 4" 175 lbs and it took a LOT of adjusting, but with plates and mags, it fits amazing
- the adjustment straps fly everywhere when down all the way, at least for me because I'm skinny, cutting off the excess strap or electrical tape, or in my case, tucking it into the plate compartment Velcro underneath works well also
- large plates are a bit of a squeeze, but after a few minutes of shoving, I got it to fit, however it is not recommended, because you may rip the vest. you are better off with no plates, or medium or small plates
Overall, a fantastic CQB vest. Has just enough MOLLE for carrying all the gear you need for short games, or even longer games too. But you may want a larger vest with more MOLLE space for milsim or multi-day games.
"This vest is great for some one who is small to a medium build anyone that is taller and big like me (6'1" 230 pounds) I recommend some other vest but for those that are tall and slim its perfect for a slick and fast actions, it has MOLLE front and back with Velcro up top for name tags or other tags. This vest can hold a double magazine pouch with a double pistol mag pouch. (The fest that I have was purchased on AR500.com which came with those pouches and of course the level 3 plates.)
Pros: small compact.
Has plenty of space for a fast load out.
Can hold fake or real SAPI plates.
The cons are small and mostly apply to me.
Cons: small (for me and maybe other bigger players)
Has open sides ( was a down side for me) with the buckles and the straps that get annoying when running.
Really no cons for small players mostly personal cons and bigger players. I recommend the vest for a fast load out or CQB/CQC.