ID: 48647 (ST-EVK02-F)
Hover or touch above to zoom
*Matching rear sight available.
The Evike.com Rhino flip-up rifle / SMG sights feature light weight hard Polymer construction, adjustable windage & elevation, flip-up features, with a unique dual-profile target acquisition design for a wide-range of platform and applications. The "SMG" mode of the sight provides a low profile to better accommodate scope optics while the "Rifle" mode does everything a rifle sight should. Designed and tested for real firearms, milsim training, and recreational shooting sports.
- Dual-Profile sight for a wide-range of platform and applications.
- High precision construction intended for real steel shooting.
- SMG Mode : Better accommodate optics & scope for a lower profile shooting.
- Rifle Mode : Does everything a rifle sight does and more!
- Extremely fast target acquisition.
- Fully adjustable windage and elevation.
- Military grade polymer construction for maximum strength and durability
- Professional grade flip-up sight folds out of the way when not in use and quickly flips up when needed
- Mounts onto standard Picatinny / Weaver rails
- Robust, durable, ergonomic, light weight, and low profile design
Fiber Reinforced PolymerManufacturer:
Evike.com Real Steel Division
(Write a review)
"These came on my ASR 110 . I absolutely love the things, definitely worth getting.
"Very similar to Magpul MBUS. Great sight for the price!
-Assisted flip up
-Two different sets of sights (MP7 style and standard)
-Flip up button is slightly stiff (Mine are new so that's probably the problem)
-Hard to get on rails initially
-MP7 sights are really low, gotta get really low to be able to aim down range
"I got these sights when looking for a set up that looks and acts better in my M4 platform rifle and for a double set of sights. That and I like the pistol style sight when they are flipped down.
So now I get to the product themselves.
It's nice, the flipped up sights are MBUS like, the polymer is very sturdy and is impact resistant. The MP7 sytle flip down sights are actually pretty accurate even for carbine length weapons. I even decided against using a red dot just for the lower sights.
The only thing I can really call bad is that there is no lever on the sides like the MBUS do, but you can still flip them up easy by pressing the elite force emblems on both the front and rear sight. Little stiff to flip up, but it's possible that it's just because it's a little new still.
MBUS style sight
MP7 style sight
no MBUS style release
Discuss about Dual-Profile Rhino Flip-up Rifle / SMG Sight by Evike - Front Sight / Dark Earth with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!