Warning: The included visor is designed for aesthetic / movie prop purpose. They are NOT to be used as eye protection for Airsoft or paintball gaming. Full seal eye protection should be used at all time for Airsoft, War gaming, Paintballing.
Emerson Bump Helmet w/ Flip-down Retractable Visor (PJ Type / Arid Foliage)
The Bump helmet series are the perfect addition to any airsoft and tactical training loadout. Modeled after helmets in use by Special Forces operators, the comfortable and lightweight construction offers adequate protection for a wide range of combat simulation scenarios while at the same time minimizing fatigue. Thanks to their modularity and sleek tactical design, these are quickly becoming the new favorite go-to helmet among airsofters.
The built-in visor provides extra eye protection when things get serious on the battlefield. The poly-carbonate material is shatter-proof and high impact resistant making it a perfect addition to low-profile full seal goggles. The visor is not full seal so low-profile goggles / shooting glasses are required.
These modular helmets can be customized with a wide array of rail attached accessories, add-on Velcro panels, helmet covers, and various mounts for night vision devices or your Go-Pro Camera to capture all your action! The adjustable strap system ensures proper retention at multiple points while maintaining maximum comfort. The extra wide ear cut ensures your hearing will not be obstructed and at the same time offers adequate space to comfortably wear your favorite communications headset.
This version of the Fast Helmet is filled with light weight / high density foam lining similar to bicycle helmets with a chin strap system for simplicity and practical use without breaking the bank.
- Tactical side rails fit all kinds of accessories
- Integrated NVG mounting point / shroud (NVG mount not included)
- Loop fastener panels on right, left, top, and backside of helmet for Morale Patches, Nameplates and IR / Reflective Tabs
- Integrated drop down aesthetic visor for debris and dust.
- Lightweight, Hard Shell Design
- Ventilation holes to keep the helmet cool, comfortable, and breathable
- Integrated polycarbonate flip-down visor for added eye protection
- Integrated hard foam inner shell fits like a bicycle helmet.
- Removable, Adjustable Internal Pads
- Ergonomic fitting with adjustable chinstrap
One Size Fits Most, AdjustableColor:
For Airsoft Use ONLY
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
1. Looks Awesome
2. Feels well made for the price
3. Enough padding to customize it to fit your head
5. Flip down vizor adds a "Special Forces" feel to the helmet
1. Foam came loose from the helmet but was an easy fix with super glue
2. Some points of pressure on your head can develop over a long period of wearing it. (Can be solved by rearranging the padding)
3. The flip down visor is not ansi rated and will not take hits from high FPS airsoft guns so I would not recommend only using the visor for eye protection.
Overall a great product that does its job well!
"I've had this helmet for about 4-5 months and it seems to work really nice. Has rails on the side for cameras, flashlights,etc. It is very light and comfortable, gets the job done and very strong. The visor is a nice added feature but be sure to wear a low profile eye pro under it just in case as it is made for dusts and debris.
"This is a GREAT helmet! It is very comfortable and paired up with a neoprene half mask, it makes your face basically full seal.
Flip down visor
Looks freakin beast with a mask
Foam and plastic connector is very loose, nothing a little super glue can't fix
Discuss about Emerson Bump Helmet w/ Flip-down Retractable Visor (PJ Type / Arid Foliage) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!