ID: 48451 (AEG-ASG-50091)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
ASG CZ Scorpion EVO 3 A1 Airsoft AEG Rifle
The CZ Scorpion EVO 3 A1 has been envisioned, developed and built by ASG, to bring the Airsoft player as close to the experience of handling the real EVO 3 as possible. Like a real gun, the EVO 3 will stop firing when its magazine runs empty, and require activation of the bolt catch after a reloaded magazine has been inserted. Where the standard in Airsoft is to replicate the exterior in appearance only, the EVO 3 is built to be as tough as the real thing. The internals have been purpose built to deliver advanced functions by using custom electronics, while having the strength necessary to handle both powerful springs and high-speed solutions.
- Fiber Reinforced Polymer: The ASG CZ EVO 3 is constructed entirely out of glass fiber reinforced PA6 polymers to replicate the durability, look, and feel of the actual CZ EVO 3 A1; which also in turn makes the weapon incredibly light weight and maneuverable
- Newly Designed Gearbox: The gearbox has been completely redesigned to fully encase the cylinder, thus eliminating stress points allowing it to withstand high power/performance upgrades without sacrificing longevity. The new gearbox also serves as a heat-sink for the electronic components to help dissipate the heat generated from use
- QD Spring Change Gearbox: The EVO 3 gearbox has a QD spring change feature allowing the spring to be swapped out quickly and easily without disassembly of the gearbox. This allows the guns FPS to be easily configured for field or CQB use
- Folding / Removable Stock: The lightweight stock can be folded to the side or even removed entirely without tools to lower the profile of the gun even further
- Electronically Controlled Gearbox: The new gearbox is controlled by an ECU to help reduce the number of electrical and mechanical parts. The ECU also helps with battery and motor efficiency while at the same time offering a crisp, almost instantaneous trigger response. The ECU unit also features short circuit protection which will shut off all electronics when water makes contact with vital components. The ECU unit will switch the electronics back on when the gun is once again safe to fire
- Functional Bolt Lock: The mock bolt is able to be locked back to allow easy access to the hop-up controls as well as add to the guns realistic action
- Empty Magazine Detection: Added for realism, the CZ EVO 3 will stop firing when the magazine is empty and will not fire again until a fresh magazine is inserted and the bolt stop is pressed
- Ambidextrous Controls: The fire selector and magazine release can be actuated from either side of the weapon while the charging handle can be switched to the left or right side
- 4-Position Fire Selector w/ Genuine 3-Shot Burst: Thanks to the electronic trigger system, the fire selector positions match the original CZ EVO 3 for authenticity and realism. The fire selector features a safe position, semi-automatic, 3rd burst, and full-auto fire select fire modes
- Battery Monitor: The weapons electronics have an integrated low power indicator which will shut the gun down when it detects the battery power level has dropped to unsafe levels; this safety measure protects the gearbox from unexpected lockups and the battery from over-draining
- LiPo Ready: The entire gun was built from the ground up specifically to run on LiPo and LiFe batteries up to 11.1v right out of the box
- ULTIMATE Basic Motor: ASG has added beefed up support bearings and shaft to its short motor to optimize power transfer while greatly reducing wear and noise
- CNC Machined Parts: The outer barrel, flash hider, barrel nut, and gearbox are all precision CNC machined to ensure perfect fitment and stronger parts
- Made in Europe
623mm - 425mm (Adjustable)Weight:
2400g / 5.3lbInner Barrel:
208mm / 6.04mm BoreMagazine Capacity:
75rd Mid-CapacityMuzzle Velocity:
~394 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BB's)Gearbox:
Proprietary EVO 3 A1Fire Modes:
Semi / 3rd Burst / Full-Auto, SafetyBattery:
7.4v / 11.1v LiPo Small Tri-Cell Type Recommended - Wired to front w/ small Tamiya (Not included)Hopup:
ASGThings you may need to get started:
Battery and Charger – Required to power your AEG; use a high quality battery and charger for best results.Spare Magazines – Stay in the fight longer by bringing more ammo with you.BBs – High quality precision 6mm BBs recommended; Use 0.20g – 0.25g BBs for best results.Silicone Oil – Basic cleaning and lubrication maintenance help keep your Airsoft AEG in top working order.
ASG Limited Manufacturer Warranty:
This Proline airsoft gun is backed by a 12 month limited warranty from ActionSportGames. Should this airsoft gun fail due to a defect in material or workmanship during the warranty period, ActionSportGames will repair or replace it, free of charge. Please see the included warranty card for warranty details.
(Write a review)
"Got this baby a month ago, and unfortunately haven't had much time to use it as I'm shipping out to basic. I'll give a quick lowdown on what I've gotten from "her" (Tl;Dr at the bottom):
This thing is a sports car. It runs better than many over $600 wonderspace guns you'll run into, and it'll out range them here and there too. As a PDW vs many rifles. Yeah
The quick change spring system is a godsend. While I understand how my weapon works, I am definitely not a tech. With the qc system however, even I can chane the spring out with a single tool and a few moments.
This thing screams "LOOK IM NOT ANOTHER M4"
The internals are great, don't touch them, they are god tier
Comes with mid-cap mags (could be a con if you're not into that)
It's not *exactly* the same as a real gun to shoot, but it feels good to reload and fire. The construction is spectacular also, probably would fit a lot of real steel parts.
I love it so much I've named mine...
Can get a bit pricey once you start buying magazines (of which you'll need a few, they have around a 75rd capacity) and accesories
LiPos can be a bit different to newer players
On the subject of batteries, the battery compartment was an afterthought. GET A PEQ BOX FOR YOUR BATTERY. You won't regret it
When the accesories go out of stock, it can be a bit of a wait
Tl;Dr Great gun m8. Buy it if you got the monies. Also, buy a PEQ box, or you'll take ten minutes fo fit the battery in every time (also, there are high-caps I learned, they hold like 370 rounds I think each)
"This gun is actually insane. The tech work and engineering behind every feature in this replica is astounding, and produces amazing results.
Externals: The gun is made out of an extremely durable polymer, that (I think) is present on the real deal Scorpion Evo. The folding stock makes CQB a dream as well as makes room clearing much easier. The battery space is limited, but I was able to fit a valken energy 11.1v butterfly in it no problem.
Internally, don't touch this gun. Don't upgrade it, don't tech it, just use it. The internals are amazing. This gun is similar to Krytacs in that you don't have to do any upgrades to them. I would not risk ruining an awesome gun just to get .03 seconds faster trigger response or something.
My gun chronoed in at around 410 FPS, which makes it just okay for field use. You will need to buy a lower fps spring to use it in CQB.
This gun outranges many 'field' aegs on the market, and even some polarstars. I was reaching out further than some guys with 800 dollar hpa set ups.
Overall, I recommend this gun 110%. If you have the money, use it and buy this gun.
Pros: all stated above.
Cons: you don't have one.
Other: use an 11.1 lipo.
"It has finally come time for me to write a review on this beast of a gun. The scorpion evo 3 from ASG is an amazing high end gun. I myself have owned two and worked on three. The trigger response is beyond compare to any stock gun I know of on the market. the body is incredibly stable and sleek as it is made of the same glass reinforced polymer the real CZ Evo uses. no gun on the market can rival this in performance or external build, but there are certain things I feel that after my time of using and working on this gun, the buyer should know about. most of the issues are minor, but there is one or two things that are major flaws that the consumer should be wary of.
-The select fire on the gun is rather loose and may require fingers on both sides of the gun to turn it smoothly. (there is a small allen key in the switch to tighten it but I find it no help)
-Battery space is limited, 2 cell or 3 cell lipo batteries are a requirement to field this weapon. installing and removing the battery is a pain at first but becomes a breeze over time.
-There are some small parts that are easily lost, some of which are hard to buy once again. the sling point and the charging handle spring are the two largest culprits of this issue.
-I have found that the body plastic is of great quality, but it dirties easily and is kinda hard to clean.
-Magazines jam on the occasion and will need one or two "lube sessions" to make them work well for a long time.
-The stock on some models is wobbly for some reason but its not enough for it to be major at all.
-Some guns will rarely come wrongly assembled in the hop up unit. My current Evo had a major hop up issue that came right from Evike (was not there fault). I've only seen this issue once but is rather problematic if it happens.
-Evike warranty issues and repair become a very large problem with me and this gun. The gun when bought has both an Evike warranty and the ASG warranty. However, if you play at a CQB field as I do with a 350fps limit. you will have to downgrade the spring. But in doing this you IMMEDIATELY void both warranties. altering or changing the spring using the highly advertised quick change spring system "deletes your warranty". The reasoning behind this is beyond me, but all I know is that it creates an issue with repairing the gun if need be
-HORRIBLE GEAR SYSTEM. This gun is great, don't get me wrong. But the gears within are the worst I've ever seen and are easily beaten out by g and g combat machine gears (thats' saying a lot). On all three occasions I've worked on this gun (three different Evos) I've found that the gears are ALWAYS missing teeth. This can be a minor problem at first but will end in the same way. TOTAL SYSTEM FAILURE. The guns gears will fall apart as they are made with very cheap metal. They will need to be replaced at one point or another. Higher fps springs are more likely to break your gears. but not only are the gears horrible, the bearing are very cheap and not what you'd expect for this steep price. They are just rings of metal held into the gearbox and would be a part I would really recommend replacing. The last piece of this messy pie is that the shimming in this gearbox is non existent. There were maybe 4 shims in the last 3 Evos I've worked on and are more than likely to blame for the gear failures. This is also one of the things i believe should be upgraded in your gun when the opportunity is provided.
In conclusion, This gun is an incredible CQB death machine that will turn heads and blow minds in terms of performance. But this gun is not without its flaws that could be deal breakers for the consumer, but my verdict is that it is 100% worth it if you are the type of player who knows how to work on guns and is willing to repair and upgrade the internals of this rifle to keep it going and alive will be seriously rewarded in performance.
I hope you all find this review helpful in your decision whether to buy this rifle or not, I love my gun so very much but these are the issues I've encountered with it that I felt needed to be stated before anyone buys this gun.
Discuss about ASG CZ Scorpion EVO 3 - A1 Airsoft AEG Rifle with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!