ASG CZ Scorpion EVO 3 A1 Airsoft AEG Rifle
The CZ Scorpion EVO 3 A1 has been envisioned, developed and built by ASG, to bring the Airsoft player as close to the experience of handling the real EVO 3 as possible. Like a real gun, the EVO 3 will stop firing when its magazine runs empty, and require activation of the bolt catch after a reloaded magazine has been inserted. Where the standard in Airsoft is to replicate the exterior in appearance only, the EVO 3 is built to be as tough as the real thing. The internals have been purpose built to deliver advanced functions by using custom electronics, while having the strength necessary to handle both powerful springs and high-speed solutions.
- Fiber Reinforced Polymer: The ASG CZ EVO 3 is constructed entirely out of glass fiber reinforced PA6 polymers to replicate the durability, look, and feel of the actual CZ EVO 3 A1; which also in turn makes the weapon incredibly light weight and maneuverable
- Newly Designed Gearbox: The gearbox has been completely redesigned to fully encase the cylinder, thus eliminating stress points allowing it to withstand high power/performance upgrades without sacrificing longevity. The new gearbox also serves as a heat-sink for the electronic components to help dissipate the heat generated from use
- QD Spring Change Gearbox: The EVO 3 gearbox has a QD spring change feature allowing the spring to be swapped out quickly and easily without disassembly of the gearbox. This allows the guns FPS to be easily configured for field or CQB use
- Folding / Removable Stock: The lightweight stock can be folded to the side or even removed entirely without tools to lower the profile of the gun even further
- Electronically Controlled Gearbox: The new gearbox is controlled by an ECU to help reduce the number of electrical and mechanical parts. The ECU also helps with battery and motor efficiency while at the same time offering a crisp, almost instantaneous trigger response. The ECU unit also features short circuit protection which will shut off all electronics when water makes contact with vital components. The ECU unit will switch the electronics back on when the gun is once again safe to fire
- Functional Bolt Lock: The mock bolt is able to be locked back to allow easy access to the hop-up controls as well as add to the guns realistic action
- Empty Magazine Detection: Added for realism, the CZ EVO 3 will stop firing when the magazine is empty and will not fire again until a fresh magazine is inserted and the bolt stop is pressed
- Ambidextrous Controls: The fire selector and magazine release can be actuated from either side of the weapon while the charging handle can be switched to the left or right side
- 4-Position Fire Selector w/ Genuine 3-Shot Burst: Thanks to the electronic trigger system, the fire selector positions match the original CZ EVO 3 for authenticity and realism. The fire selector features a safe position, semi-automatic, 3rd burst, and full-auto fire select fire modes
- Battery Monitor: The weapons electronics have an integrated low power indicator which will shut the gun down when it detects the battery power level has dropped to unsafe levels; this safety measure protects the gearbox from unexpected lockups and the battery from over-draining
- LiPo Ready: The entire gun was built from the ground up specifically to run on LiPo and LiFe batteries up to 11.1v right out of the box
- ULTIMATE Basic Motor: ASG has added beefed up support bearings and shaft to its short motor to optimize power transfer while greatly reducing wear and noise
- CNC Machined Parts: The outer barrel, flash hider, barrel nut, and gearbox are all precision CNC machined to ensure perfect fitment and stronger parts
- Made in Europe
623mm - 425mm (Adjustable)Weight:
2400g / 5.3lbInner Barrel:
208mm / 6.04mm BoreMagazine Capacity:
75rd Mid-CapacityMuzzle Velocity:
~394 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BB's)Gearbox:
Proprietary EVO 3 A1Fire Modes:
Semi / 3rd Burst / Full-Auto, SafetyBattery:
7.4v / 11.1v LiPo Small Tri-Cell Type Recommended - Wired to front w/ small Tamiya (Not included)Hopup:
ASGThings you may need to get started:
Battery and Charger – Required to power your AEG; use a high quality battery and charger for best results.
Spare Magazines – Stay in the fight longer by bringing more ammo with you.
BBs – High quality precision 6mm BBs recommended; Use 0.20g – 0.25g BBs for best results.
Silicone Oil – Basic cleaning and lubrication maintenance help keep your Airsoft AEG in top working order.
ASG Limited Manufacturer Warranty:
This Proline airsoft gun is backed by a 12 month limited warranty from ActionSportGames. Should this airsoft gun fail due to a defect in material or workmanship during the warranty period, ActionSportGames will repair or replace it, free of charge. Please see the included warranty card for warranty details.
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
"More accurate than most rifle size AEGs. I keep the battery in a PEQ battery box. Lightweight, maneuverable. I have missed kills because you can't fire from a fresh mag without working a lever that works nothing like the bolt release on an M16/M4. I love how the gun beeps and has an LED for diagnostics. Stock wobbles a bit when extended. Hard to find mag pouches specifically for this gun. I use a ChiComm chest rig, which holds two mags per pocket. Also have some 9mm mag Ten Speed pouches from Blue Force Gear, but the mags go in so tightly that I am afraid the little lever on the back spine of the mag will break off. At 70 rounds per mag, you go through them quickly, but thanks to the accuracy you don't have to fire as many shots. By this one if you want a gun that gets the job done.
"I have used a lot of Airsoft guns over the years and I was absolutely Blown Away by through performance of this submachine gun it can outperform my full-size M4 any day of the week and the price isn't bad either being cheaper than any of M4 as well if you purchase this gun you will not be disappointed.
"Got this baby a month ago, and unfortunately haven't had much time to use it as I'm shipping out to basic. I'll give a quick lowdown on what I've gotten from "her" (Tl;Dr at the bottom):
This thing is a sports car. It runs better than many over $600 wonderspace guns you'll run into, and it'll out range them here and there too. As a PDW vs many rifles. Yeah
The quick change spring system is a godsend. While I understand how my weapon works, I am definitely not a tech. With the qc system however, even I can chane the spring out with a single tool and a few moments.
This thing screams "LOOK IM NOT ANOTHER M4"
The internals are great, don't touch them, they are god tier
Comes with mid-cap mags (could be a con if you're not into that)
It's not *exactly* the same as a real gun to shoot, but it feels good to reload and fire. The construction is spectacular also, probably would fit a lot of real steel parts.
I love it so much I've named mine...
Can get a bit pricey once you start buying magazines (of which you'll need a few, they have around a 75rd capacity) and accesories
LiPos can be a bit different to newer players
On the subject of batteries, the battery compartment was an afterthought. GET A PEQ BOX FOR YOUR BATTERY. You won't regret it
When the accesories go out of stock, it can be a bit of a wait
Tl;Dr Great gun m8. Buy it if you got the monies. Also, buy a PEQ box, or you'll take ten minutes fo fit the battery in every time (also, there are high-caps I learned, they hold like 370 rounds I think each)
Discuss about ASG CZ Scorpion EVO 3 - A1 Airsoft AEG Rifle with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!