ID: 48451 (AEG-ASG-50091)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
ASG CZ Scorpion EVO 3 A1 Airsoft AEG Rifle
The CZ Scorpion EVO 3 A1 has been envisioned, developed and built by ASG, to bring the Airsoft player as close to the experience of handling the real EVO 3 as possible. Like a real gun, the EVO 3 will stop firing when its magazine runs empty, and require activation of the bolt catch after a reloaded magazine has been inserted. Where the standard in Airsoft is to replicate the exterior in appearance only, the EVO 3 is built to be as tough as the real thing. The internals have been purpose built to deliver advanced functions by using custom electronics, while having the strength necessary to handle both powerful springs and high-speed solutions.
- Fiber Reinforced Polymer: The ASG CZ EVO 3 is constructed entirely out of glass fiber reinforced PA6 polymers to replicate the durability, look, and feel of the actual CZ EVO 3 A1; which also in turn makes the weapon incredibly light weight and maneuverable
- Newly Designed Gearbox: The gearbox has been completely redesigned to fully encase the cylinder, thus eliminating stress points allowing it to withstand high power/performance upgrades without sacrificing longevity. The new gearbox also serves as a heat-sink for the electronic components to help dissipate the heat generated from use
- QD Spring Change Gearbox: The EVO 3 gearbox has a QD spring change feature allowing the spring to be swapped out quickly and easily without disassembly of the gearbox. This allows the guns FPS to be easily configured for field or CQB use
- Folding / Removable Stock: The lightweight stock can be folded to the side or even removed entirely without tools to lower the profile of the gun even further
- Electronically Controlled Gearbox: The new gearbox is controlled by an ECU to help reduce the number of electrical and mechanical parts. The ECU also helps with battery and motor efficiency while at the same time offering a crisp, almost instantaneous trigger response. The ECU unit also features short circuit protection which will shut off all electronics when water makes contact with vital components. The ECU unit will switch the electronics back on when the gun is once again safe to fire
- Functional Bolt Lock: The mock bolt is able to be locked back to allow easy access to the hop-up controls as well as add to the guns realistic action
- Empty Magazine Detection: Added for realism, the CZ EVO 3 will stop firing when the magazine is empty and will not fire again until a fresh magazine is inserted and the bolt stop is pressed
- Ambidextrous Controls: The fire selector and magazine release can be actuated from either side of the weapon while the charging handle can be switched to the left or right side
- 4-Position Fire Selector w/ Genuine 3-Shot Burst: Thanks to the electronic trigger system, the fire selector positions match the original CZ EVO 3 for authenticity and realism. The fire selector features a safe position, semi-automatic, 3rd burst, and full-auto fire select fire modes
- Battery Monitor: The weapons electronics have an integrated low power indicator which will shut the gun down when it detects the battery power level has dropped to unsafe levels; this safety measure protects the gearbox from unexpected lockups and the battery from over-draining
- LiPo Ready: The entire gun was built from the ground up specifically to run on LiPo and LiFe batteries up to 11.1v right out of the box
- ULTIMATE Basic Motor: ASG has added beefed up support bearings and shaft to its short motor to optimize power transfer while greatly reducing wear and noise
- CNC Machined Parts: The outer barrel, flash hider, barrel nut, and gearbox are all precision CNC machined to ensure perfect fitment and stronger parts
- Made in Europe
623mm - 425mm (Adjustable)Weight:
2400g / 5.3lbInner Barrel:
208mm / 6.04mm BoreMagazine Capacity:
75rd Mid-CapacityMuzzle Velocity:
~394 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BB's)Gearbox:
Proprietary EVO 3 A1Fire Modes:
Semi / 3rd Burst / Full-Auto, SafetyBattery:
7.4v / 11.1v LiPo Small Tri-Cell Type Recommended - Wired to front w/ small Tamiya (Not included)Hopup:
ASGThings you may need to get started:
Battery and Charger – Required to power your AEG; use a high quality battery and charger for best results.Spare Magazines – Stay in the fight longer by bringing more ammo with you.BBs – High quality precision 6mm BBs recommended; Use 0.20g – 0.25g BBs for best results.Silicone Oil – Basic cleaning and lubrication maintenance help keep your Airsoft AEG in top working order.
ASG Limited Manufacturer Warranty:
This Proline airsoft gun is backed by a 12 month limited warranty from ActionSportGames. Should this airsoft gun fail due to a defect in material or workmanship during the warranty period, ActionSportGames will repair or replace it, free of charge. Please see the included warranty card for warranty details.
(Write a review)
"This gun is actually insane. The tech work and engineering behind every feature in this replica is astounding, and produces amazing results.
Externals: The gun is made out of an extremely durable polymer, that (I think) is present on the real deal Scorpion Evo. The folding stock makes CQB a dream as well as makes room clearing much easier. The battery space is limited, but I was able to fit a valken energy 11.1v butterfly in it no problem.
Internally, don't touch this gun. Don't upgrade it, don't tech it, just use it. The internals are amazing. This gun is similar to Krytacs in that you don't have to do any upgrades to them. I would not risk ruining an awesome gun just to get .03 seconds faster trigger response or something.
My gun chronoed in at around 410 FPS, which makes it just okay for field use. You will need to buy a lower fps spring to use it in CQB.
This gun outranges many 'field' aegs on the market, and even some polarstars. I was reaching out further than some guys with 800 dollar hpa set ups.
Overall, I recommend this gun 110%. If you have the money, use it and buy this gun.
Pros: all stated above.
Cons: you don't have one.
Other: use an 11.1 lipo.
"Let me tell you why price should not be a deterrent to buying this gun.
1. Made from high quality materials/CNC machined parts
2. 1 year warranty
3. Electronically controlled gearbox and low battery detection
4. Quick change spring. This gun can do double duty!!! Indoor or outdoor!
5. Really great range and accuracy with unbelievable trigger response
6. Fire every round in your mag.
You don't need to spend any more money to upgrade this gun. Period. This is a nasty little beast.
1.Buy ASG 7.4 nunchuck batteries they fit beautifully. Or get a peq box. Figure it out, it's an easy solution.
2.Mags come in packs of 3 for $60. You will need at least 7 mags (The gun comes with one) to play a match depending on how trigger happy you are. There is a high cap available as well, and if you're not playing milsim, it's a good back up if you burn through your mid caps.
3. I can fit 2 mags in a m4 mag pouch. I prefer a mag pouch with a velcro flap.
Get it. You won't be sorry.
"To start off, this is one of the best out of the box gun i have ever had, in fact, i have never touched the internals but destroyed the externals with a bunch of attachments to make this gun look amazing. One thing i have done for the bad, just BAD battery space in the gun, is take the tamiya and stuck it through the other side of the gun, and had a pet 2 slim attached onto it and have used big and beastly 11.1v lipo's. however, remember to clean your inner barrel in this gun, never go 4 hours without doing so, trust me, i have learned my lesson (I was showered with bb's)
- very light
- feels amazing
- great range and accuracy
- #1 out of the box gun so far
- great primary, secondary, PDW, etc
- Battery space
- Too awesome
Discuss about ASG CZ Scorpion EVO 3 - A1 Airsoft AEG Rifle with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!