ID: 48451 (AEG-ASG-50091)
Hover or touch above to zoom
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
ASG CZ Scorpion EVO 3 A1 Airsoft AEG Rifle
The CZ Scorpion EVO 3 A1 has been envisioned, developed and built by ASG, to bring the Airsoft player as close to the experience of handling the real EVO 3 as possible. Like a real gun, the EVO 3 will stop firing when its magazine runs empty, and require activation of the bolt catch after a reloaded magazine has been inserted. Where the standard in Airsoft is to replicate the exterior in appearance only, the EVO 3 is built to be as tough as the real thing. The internals have been purpose built to deliver advanced functions by using custom electronics, while having the strength necessary to handle both powerful springs and high-speed solutions.
- Fiber Reinforced Polymer: The ASG CZ EVO 3 is constructed entirely out of glass fiber reinforced PA6 polymers to replicate the durability, look, and feel of the actual CZ EVO 3 A1; which also in turn makes the weapon incredibly light weight and maneuverable
- Newly Designed Gearbox: The gearbox has been completely redesigned to fully encase the cylinder, thus eliminating stress points allowing it to withstand high power/performance upgrades without sacrificing longevity. The new gearbox also serves as a heat-sink for the electronic components to help dissipate the heat generated from use
- QD Spring Change Gearbox: The EVO 3 gearbox has a QD spring change feature allowing the spring to be swapped out quickly and easily without disassembly of the gearbox. This allows the guns FPS to be easily configured for field or CQB use
- Folding / Removable Stock: The lightweight stock can be folded to the side or even removed entirely without tools to lower the profile of the gun even further
- Electronically Controlled Gearbox: The new gearbox is controlled by an ECU to help reduce the number of electrical and mechanical parts. The ECU also helps with battery and motor efficiency while at the same time offering a crisp, almost instantaneous trigger response. The ECU unit also features short circuit protection which will shut off all electronics when water makes contact with vital components. The ECU unit will switch the electronics back on when the gun is once again safe to fire
- Functional Bolt Lock: The mock bolt is able to be locked back to allow easy access to the hop-up controls as well as add to the guns realistic action
- Empty Magazine Detection: Added for realism, the CZ EVO 3 will stop firing when the magazine is empty and will not fire again until a fresh magazine is inserted and the bolt stop is pressed
- Ambidextrous Controls: The fire selector and magazine release can be actuated from either side of the weapon while the charging handle can be switched to the left or right side
- 4-Position Fire Selector w/ Genuine 3-Shot Burst: Thanks to the electronic trigger system, the fire selector positions match the original CZ EVO 3 for authenticity and realism. The fire selector features a safe position, semi-automatic, 3rd burst, and full-auto fire select fire modes
- Battery Monitor: The weapons electronics have an integrated low power indicator which will shut the gun down when it detects the battery power level has dropped to unsafe levels; this safety measure protects the gearbox from unexpected lockups and the battery from over-draining
- LiPo Ready: The entire gun was built from the ground up specifically to run on LiPo and LiFe batteries up to 11.1v right out of the box
- ULTIMATE Basic Motor: ASG has added beefed up support bearings and shaft to its short motor to optimize power transfer while greatly reducing wear and noise
- CNC Machined Parts: The outer barrel, flash hider, barrel nut, and gearbox are all precision CNC machined to ensure perfect fitment and stronger parts
- Made in Europe
623mm - 425mm (Adjustable) Weight:
2400g / 5.3lb Inner Barrel:
208mm / 6.04mm Bore Magazine Capacity:
75rd Mid-Capacity Muzzle Velocity:
~394 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BB's) Gearbox:
Proprietary EVO 3 A1 Fire Modes:
Semi / 3rd Burst / Full-Auto, Safety Battery:
7.4v / 11.1v LiPo Small Tri-Cell Type Recommended - Wired to front w/ small Tamiya (Not included) Hopup:
Yes, Adjustable Manufacturer:
ASG Things you may need to get started:
Battery and Charger – Required to power your AEG; use a high quality battery and charger for best results. Spare Magazines – Stay in the fight longer by bringing more ammo with you. BB’s – High quality precision 6mm BB’s recommended; Use 0.20g – 0.25g BB’s for best results. Silicone Oil – Basic cleaning and lubrication maintenance help keep your Airsoft AEG in top working order.
ASG Limited Manufacturer Warranty:
This Proline airsoft gun is backed by a 12 month limited warranty from ActionSportGames. Should this airsoft gun fail due to a defect in material or workmanship during the warranty period, ActionSportGames will repair or replace it, free of charge. Please see the included warranty card for warranty details.
"Let me tell you why price should not be a deterrent to buying this gun.
1. Made from high quality materials/CNC machined parts
2. 1 year warranty
3. Electronically controlled gearbox and low battery detection
4. Quick change spring. This gun can do double duty!!! Indoor or outdoor!
5. Really great range and accuracy with unbelievable trigger response
6. Fire every round in your mag.
You don't need to spend any more money to upgrade this gun. Period. This is a nasty little beast.
1.Buy ASG 7.4 nunchuck batteries they fit beautifully. Or get a peq box. Figure it out, it's an easy solution.
2.Mags come in packs of 3 for $60. You will need at least 7 mags (The gun comes with one) to play a match depending on how trigger happy you are. There is a high cap available as well, and if you're not playing milsim, it's a good back up if you burn through your mid caps.
3. I can fit 2 mags in a m4 mag pouch. I prefer a mag pouch with a velcro flap.
Get it. You won't be sorry.
"To start off, this is one of the best out of the box gun i have ever had, in fact, i have never touched the internals but destroyed the externals with a bunch of attachments to make this gun look amazing. One thing i have done for the bad, just BAD battery space in the gun, is take the tamiya and stuck it through the other side of the gun, and had a pet 2 slim attached onto it and have used big and beastly 11.1v lipo's. however, remember to clean your inner barrel in this gun, never go 4 hours without doing so, trust me, i have learned my lesson (I was showered with bb's)
- very light
- feels amazing
- great range and accuracy
- #1 out of the box gun so far
- great primary, secondary, PDW, etc
- Battery space
- Too awesome
"The full auto is so crisp. I love this air soft gun. I've tested this gun with both .23 gram bb's and .28 gram bb's, and both work well. The only thing about the gun is the hop-up is better than your average AEG, so lighter bb's will literally go straight up in the air after 40 feet but the heavier bb's tend to go straighter and farther with any hop. The lipo battery was designed specifically for this gun and it works flawlessly with it. My only complaint with this gun is....Everyone will eventually have one. Gotta give it up to asg for building what i've wanted for years now....and i finally own it. !So worth the money.
Discuss about ASG CZ Scorpion EVO 3 - A1 Airsoft AEG Rifle with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!