ID: 48439 (Mask-61626)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
A goggle that has it all--professional features at an entry level price. From its inception, the Annex face mask was intended to take the abuse of any level of play; from the daily rental fleet grind to the occasional weekend battle in the woods. Designed by players, for players--all the features you're looking for at a price that won't break the bank. The Valken MI-7 Full Face Mask provides complete protection to the face and ears. The head strap is comfortable and easily adjustable. The lens is a double-pane thermal design that is resistant to fogging. Overall this is a solid choice for full face protection. This special newest edition comes with non-slip evike strap to indicate newest version and batch!
- Double-Paned, Thermal Lens system with Hardcoat Lens treatment, fog and scratch resistant polycarbonate construction
- Dual-Layer comfort foam--base layer SBR foam for impact absorption, exterior open-cell foam for sweat wicking and comfort
- Extreme protection--double layer foam located in both frame and ear
- Premium microstitch strap—extra durability, elasticity, and eye-catching embroidered logos
- Extreme Vision--ultimate visibility, 160 degrees vertical and 260 degrees horizontal vision. See where you're walking! No more sprained ankles!
- Full ASTM and CE certification
- Robust high-density injected polyethylene
- Patented QuickChange lens-release system
- Optimized sculpted visor for improved ball deflection and shade
- Ultra-durable integrated strap and retention system for quick lens changes
- Eye glasses friendly.
One Size Fits Most, AdjustableColor:
High Strength PolymerManufacturer:
(Write a review)
"This mask absolutely does not fog up. I was playing in "feels-like" 107 degree weather and sweating like a dog, yet my glasses were clear as ever. They didn't get tremendously hot, either.
*No fogging and good ventilation
*Full seal and protects all of the face
*Changeable goggles in case yours break
*Makes you look pretty legit
*Difficult to look directly down or look down the barrel of a gun
"I got this mask to start playing airsoft. It's just a mask, so I can't say much, other than it barely fogs, and it protects your face from BBs. The only issue I had with it was the fact that it's a FULL FACE MASK, so it has a much higher profile than a mesh mask. You may need to buy a rail riser for low profile sights/optics. But full face masks protect your face WAY better than mesh. It is a must-buy for a good face mask that almost never fogs, and when it does fog, it barely fogs up at all. It also has a very wide field of view, so you can see the field better. Overall, get this mask, or something similar made by Valken/Annex. (MI-3 for budgeted airsoft players)
. Protects your face from BBs
. ANSI Rated (Will get you into almost all airsoft fields)
. Almost never fogs, and barely fogs up at all
. High Profile (That's to be expected of a full face mask, so nothing you won't get by getting another full face mask.
. May not work with helmets (No clue, maybe you can find a way to do it.) (If you're worried about getting hit in the back/top of the head, get the full head mask, which is only $20-$25 more.)
"This is the BEST mask that you'll find in this price range!
•full of padding
•low profile (for a paintball mask. Not to be compared to mesh)
•doesnt stay tightened very well. (Simple fix)
Discuss about Annex MI-7 ANSI Rated Full Face Mask with Thermal Lens by Valken (Color: Black) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!