ID: 48423 (Mag-MG-E10-Bx1)
Hover or touch above to zoom
The Evike.com BAMF magazine features a robust construction, performance, light weight, a slick and simple overall appearance, and ninja quiet stealth operation. The BAMF magazine is among the highest capacity mid-cap magazine on the market boasting easy maintenance, dummy round window, textured surface all around, and is made to outperform.
- High strength nylon reinforced polymer construction
- High tension steel spring for enhanced reliability and improved feeding
- Works great with high rate of fire AEG's
- Ninja stealth / quite operation with no rattling sounds.
- Extremely strong and light weight.
- High grip texture with ribbed front for a positive secure grip during mag changes
- Windowed with simulated rounds
- Easy maintenance
For Tokyo Marui, Matrix, G&G, G&P, ICS, JG, Elite Force, VFC, Classic Army and other compatible M4 / M16 Airsoft AEG RiflesManufacturer:
(Write a review)
"Beautiful magazines. Easily the best midcaps I have ever used.
-Better than average capacity. ~190 rounds. Most midcaps only hold 120 or 140.
-Light weight. When in full battle rattle, ounces equal pounds and these are not encumbering at all.
-Fits in both my Dboys M16A4 and Lancer M4A1. If they don't fit in your gun, you have two options. A file or electrical tape, depending on why they won't fit.
-Incredibly powerful follower spring. Could easily handle 20 RPS, most likely well over that. I've no need to go Order-66 on people so I can't test tuned Pstars or HPA.
-As the general trend in plastic magazines, two will will not fit in double-stack mag pouches due to their tall height and wide baseplates. I knew this while buying, though. Your mag pouch which could normally hold four USGI aluminum type magazines may only hold two of these.
-Relatively smooth surface.
"Bought 5 of these with my friend's Matrix M4 when he got into playing airsoft, and I have to admit, these have become the reason I don't bother with hi-caps anymore. All five have fit and fed in numerous guns like his Matrix M4, my old DBoys Scar, my ICS M16, and so forth. They do wobble a little in the M16 but ICS receivers have a larger than normal mag well from my experience.
The mags themselves are fantastic.
- 190rd capacity, more than any other M4 midcap, and so close to a hi-cap I feel there's no point in bothering with them anymore.
- Decent construction - Outer shell of the mag is pretty rigid and protects the actual inner mag that holds the BBs well.
- Feed fantastically - No issues on a 30+ rps M4 build with .25g bbs, just needed to install a tappet delayer chip.
- Great price - $10/mag is great, and the occasional 10 for $75 is a steal.
- One out of the ten I bought has some issues feeding in that same 30rps M4, but I will fault the gun as it was being worked on at the time.
- Bullets sticker is kinda gimmicky, and looks rather tacky from up close. From afar it's a non-issue though.
Honestly these are probably the single best Evike-branded thing I've ever bought. These magazines are incredible and I hope so much that they go ahead and make G36, G3, and AK variants of this mag because these have completely eliminated any reason for me to run hi-caps ever again.
10/10, will be using these exclusively for any and all builds that use AR magazines from here on.
"What a great affordable midcap! It feeds beautifully in my Elite Force CQB 2015 M4. I've dropped it several times and there is still no damage to the mags what so ever. Only problem i have had with this is that the bb capacity out of the box is around 90 BBs.But no worries, it went right up to the 150-19 bb mark after breaking it in a bit. Overall a great buy worth every penny!
Discuss about Evike.com BAMF 190rd Polymer Mid-Cap Magazine for M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Rifles - Black with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!