*This is the newest version of Polar Star PR-15 gearbox and the plug type you receive will reflect the newest model.Charity Donation:
This limited edition of the Version 2 GEN3 Fusion Engine has received a patriotic makeover with anodized red, white, and blue along with laser etched markings and unique serial numbers on each of the CNC aluminum shells. This Fusion Engine signifies more than just USA pride; we can never forget the ones who have paid the ultimate price to defend our great country and provide us with the freedom that is often taken for granted. Therefore, for every Patriot Edition Engine sold, a donation of $50.00 will be given to the Special Operations Warrior Foundation. This will be a limited run of 100 units world wide for this honorable cause. For more information on the Special Operations Warrior Foundation, please visit http://www.specialops.org/
PolarStar Limited Patriot Edition Airsoft PR-15 V2 Gen3 Fusion Engine Electro-Pneumatic Gearbox Kit
The PolarStar Gen3 V2 Fusion Engine takes place of any Ver. 2 AEG Gearbox as a direct drop-in. It is powered via a High Pressure Air (HPA) setup and only requires a small battery (7.4v-9.6v NiMH or Lipo recommended) to power the onboard computer known as the Fire Control Unit (FCU). This kit comes with the necessary core parts to convert your AEG M4 / M16 to the Fusion System, and can be used with other Ver 2 Airsoft AEGs by replacing the selector plate, trigger and Fusion Engine nozzle (additional FE nozzles, triggers and selector plates not included). HPA stabilizer and tank required but not included.
The Fusion Engine is completely adjustable via the FCU and by varying the pressure from the HPA system (90-120 PSI). The Fusion Engine Kit comes equipped with PolarStar's Blue Nozzle (FPS listed below). Optional Color-coded nozzles are available to be able to move the Maximum FPS Range up or down.
The Fusion Engine is compatible with AEG style Hopups and Inner Barrels allowing the use of standard upgrade parts. A great thing about the Fusion Engine is that stripped gears, blown motors, fried batteries, and just about every other problem with AEG's no longer exist. Say goodbye to hundreds of dollars on maintenance and countless hours fixing your gun!
HPA system not included
- 100% Engineered and Assembled in the USA!
- Revolutionary Electro-Pneumatic Fusion Engine allows for an HPA setup in a compact space
- Instant Trigger Response (literally, instant!)
- Complete control of the system via the Fire Control Unit (FCU)
- Fully Adjustable FPS and Rate of Fire
- User adjustable Semi/Full-Auto, Semi-Only, 2rd-9rd Burst, and Open Bolt and Closed Bolt Firing modes
- Consistent performance, regardless of the temperature
- Fine Tuning of the Nozzle Dwell allows for accurate BB feeding with any magazine
- Maximum FPS limit can be raised or lowered with optional Color-coded Air Nozzles (Not included)
- Uses Standard TM AEG Hopup and Inner Barrel design allowing for AEG upgrade parts and the use of standard AEG magazines
- New GEN3 design now interfaces with all V2 AEG triggers and selector plates for cross compatibility with many different models and platforms
For use with any Tokyo Marui, Matrix, JG, G&G, G&P, DBoy, Echo1, VFC or other Ver 2 Gearbox AEG Rifle. Kit comes with M4 / M16 selector plate, trigger, and FE nozzle (other Ver. 2 AEG selector plates, triggers and FE nozzles not included)Nozzle Color:
BlueMax Velocity: (0.20g BB @ 120 PSI)
275mm Inner Barrel: 380 FPS
380mm Inner Barrel: 405 FPS
509mm Inner Barrel: 435 FPS*FPS listed is approximate. FPS will increase as barrel length increasesRate of Fire:
500 RPM - 1800 RPM, AdjustablePSI Operating Range:
90-120 PSI (Do NOT exceed 120 PSI, otherwise you may damage the internals)Power Type:
High Pressure Air Tank (Tank and Regulator System not included)Package Includes:
Pre-Assembled Fusion Engine, FCUBattery:
7.4v-9.6v NiMH or Lipo (Not included).Manufacturer:
PolarStar Airsoft (External Parts OEM: VFC)Required Equipment:
The Fusion Engine is a very low maintenance, advanced system that requires a few necessary parts:M4/M16 or other Ver. 2 AEG Rifle (replaces the original gearbox)HPA TankStabilizer/Regulator Remote LineSmall Battery (7.4v-9.6v recommended. Can be LiPo or NiMH)*The above items are not included, but are available here at Evike.comDisclaimer on High Pressure Air (HPA) Systems:
HPA Tanks are a safe and effective source of power though there are some precautions you must follow. Please follow these proper precautions when using HPA systems:
- NEVER put oil in the fill valve of the tank, or else the tank can combust on refill and serious injury can occur. Lubrication is not necessary in HPA systems.
- ONLY allow properly trained professionals to fill your HPA tank.
- ALWAYS double check your Regulator pressure. Never raise the regulated pressure above 120 PSI
- Make sure to have your tank Hydro-Tested when necessary. (Usually 3-5 years from date marked on tank, depending on make and model)
- Be sure to properly transport your HPA tank. Store in a safe, secured place when in a vehicle, and be sure to stow in a bag or tank cover when in use. Avoid dropping the tank on hard surfaces as this can seriously damage the tank and lead to failure.
- Always turn off the tank and bleed the air line when you are done. This will ensure a longer tank and system lifespan.
PolarStar Precision Airsoft was formed in January 2009 to fill a need for high quality, precision manufactured airsoft components designed for performance and longevity.
The 2011 release of the patented Fusion Engine HPA system marked a change in direction for PolarStar. The focus shifted from developing upgrade components within the constraints of existing systems to developing innovative HPA systems and accessories which replace the aging AEG technology.
PolarStar Airsoft is a division of PolarStar Engineering & Machine (PSE&M), a unique blend of tenured American toolmakers and a full service CAE/CAD/CAM (Computer Aided Engineering, Design, and Manufacturing), special crafts machine shop keeping alive our proud manufacturing heritage of “Made in the USA”. Founded in 1997, PSE&M began by servicing the automotive racing industry through the design and producing systems and components from “art to part.” Operating under the auspices of the Delaware Association of Professional Engineers, we retain a Professional Engineer (P.E.) on staff to ensure and certify all design and engineering standards are met. In addition to our own product line, PolarStar also offers engineering and manufacturing services tailored to the airsoft industry.
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning