ID: 48210 (FL-NE04001-DE)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Bravo / Element Airsoft Tactical CREE LED Scout Mini Weapon Light w/ Pressure Pad - Dark Earth
- Momentary/Constant on and off modes via click tail cap or pressure switch
- Heavy duty CNC aluminum body
- Anodized finish
- Integrated rail mount; mounts directly to your weapon
- Built with high quality CREE LED lamp
- Water resistant design
- Precision micro-textured reflector creates smooth, optimized beam
- Pressure switch included
100mm x 25mmBattery Type:
1x CR123A (batteries not included)Bulb:
CREE LED 100,000 HR Lamp LifeMax Output:
180 Lumens Material:
Bravo / Element
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
"Great weapon light. I have it on an Element offset mount on my Mk18 build coupled with my DBAL and it fits great. Nice and compact, perfect for maneuvering in a close quarters environment.
1. Compact. Perfect for a CQB build.
2. VERY bright, focused beam with a decent amount of flood.
3. Pressure switch is really good. Feels good and locks into light well.
3. Clip tail cap has a very positive clip and has a long travel for momentary use.
1. Pressure switch is not dual function. Only momentary. (No constant on feature)
2. One battery means you'll be changing batteries often.
All in all, this is a fantastic weapon light. There is a reason scout lights are so popular. Whether you choose a full scout or mini scout, I'm sure you will be very satisfied with this light. (Ps. I recommend using the pressure switch. Using the momentary only feature means your battery will last longer)
Discuss about Bravo / Element Tactical CREE LED Scout Mini Weapon Light w/ Pressure Pad - Dark Earth with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!