*To Meet US Regulations all guns will ship with Blaze Orange Plastic Flash Hider
This is the New GHK GK74 (AK74) GBB Rifle. This gun features an Airsoft GBB rifle made out of as much steel as possible to imitate the prefect collector's item. The internals are also a solid metal reinforced setup that have been redesigned with optimal performance in mind. The gas system has been designed to deliver a more realistic hard kick when fired. To top it off the Fore Grip and Stock on GHK's AKM are Real Wood featuring a great looking, high quality gloss finish.
- Steel stamped receiver & blowback unit
- Aluminum outer barrel and full steel front end assembly
- Steel AK adjustable sight system
- Steel upper receiver / bolt cover
- Steel front sight and flashhider
- No-dry-fire mode select fire
- Real scale hand grip
- Built-in stock sling adapter
- Easy disassembling
- Beautiful real wood furniture with a high quality gloss finish
- Reinforced bolt assembly, trigger assembly, and loading nozzle
- Hard kick recoil
- Magazine is solid and heavy weight
370-420 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BB's)Magazine:
40rds. (Steel Shell) This is a new design and is not compatible with older style GHK AK magazines.Gas Type:
Green Gas, Red Gas, PropaneFiring Mode:
14mm NegativePackage Contents:
Gun, Magazine, Speed Loader, Steel Flash Hider, ManualManufacturer:
Established in Taiwan in 2008, GHK began as the leading manufacturer of AK style gas blowback rifles. In the intervening years GHK has grown to become one of the most highly regarded GBBR manufacturers in the industry.
FPS Range: 370-420
Discuss about GHK Full Metal GK74 AK74 Airsoft GBB Rifle with Real Wood Furniture with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!