ID: 47910 (Kit-131271-23)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Evike.com Molded Polypropylene Stackable Ammo Can (Made in USA) BB Resupply Kit - (QTY: 10,000 Rounds / 0.23g)
The Evike.com ammo can features a water resistant O-ring seal to keep your ammo dry and protected. The lid is firmly secured with a brass latch and the heavy-duty handle allows for easy carry. These stackable ammo cans are constructed with durable, high quality polymer to last many years.
- Light weight & durable. Made out of high quality injection molded polypropylene
- Significantly lighter than military issued surplus ammo cans
- Water resistant O-ring seal
- Heavy duty brass latching system
- Molded-in stacking ridges (Stack-able design)
- Great for prepping, survival, camping, fishing, and various activities that call for a water resistant transport case
- Holds 6-8 boxes of ammunition (varies by caliber) or up 10,000 rounds of 6mm Airsoft BBs
- Made in USA.
- 10,000 rounds of Evike.com .23g precision BB's
- 6mmProShop speed loader
11.625" x 5.125" x 7.125" Material:
OD Green Made in:
Evike.com (OEM: Plano Molding Co.)
"Great ammo can! It has an O-ring seal so it's is water resistant, and has a convenient spot to put a small lock for keeping the contents safe. High quality bbs and a smooth working speed reloader.
"Just got this a couple of days ago. So far I really like it. It comes with everything it says and the plastic used to construct the ammo box is very nice high quality. The speed loader is just like any other accept it comes with this kit, which is nice so you don't have to order it separately. Over all I think it is a pretty good deal.
Discuss about Evike.com Molded Polypropylene Stackable Ammo Can (Made in USA) BB Resupply Kit - (QTY: 10,000 Rounds / 0.23g) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!